Ellen tweeted the most epic selfie during the Oscars! Check it out!

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Lorena Jones

It is the best photo. Inspirational people. We love it......Thanks Ellen, you made the Oscar fun. I watched it until it's done. You were great.

Christine Baptista

Hello Ellen and Ellen's Fabulous People!!

I was just wondering if you noticed in Matt Groening's recreation of this famous photo, Bart Simpson's head behind Ellen's head? Both are great pictures.

Thanks for bringing laughter and joy every day!!
Christine

Karen rouse

Ellen,
You made the oscar remarkable loved the pizza delivery. I also like how you were in the audiance

Sarah Leeds

Ellen, we loved you at the Oscars! Your monologue was spectacular and the whole night was fabulous because of you. Your selfie was EPIC and we put our twist on your record-breaking tweet. Check it out here and let us know what you think!

paula wethy

"selfie" cracks me up and comments on how everyone looks so happy. Of course you guys are happy! Gorgeous people surrounded by other gorgeous people, all with enough money to make anyone comfortable, eating pizza and celebrating each others achievements. Who wouldn't be happy?

kimmo vaintola

I Beacuse Get This Win Ellen Your New Samsung s 3 Smartphone Beacuse My Old Smartphone Is Very Absolutley Just broken in and really old my smartphone I'm doing it because I want to win the bridge to the new Samsung's smartphone 3 view Ellen DeGeneres And Yes Of Course Ellen Your Own TV Show Ellen DeGeneres Is Number OBE Best Show I See Tour TV Show Ellen DeGeneres This TV Channel TV Channel Is Nelonen. Cheers kimmo vaintola from Finland okay

kimmo vaintola

old my smartphone I'm doing it because I want to win the bridge to the new Samsung's smartphone 3 view okay Ellen DeGeneres me kimmo vaintola From Finland okay Ellen DeGeneres me

K.Cormier

Excellent Job Ellen, you made the Oscars so entertaining!

Carolyn Chamberlain

Ellen, as you say to many of your guests...you just make me happy!!

kimmo vaintola

I Beacuse Get This Win Ellen Your New Samsung s 3 Smartphone Beacuse My Old Smartphone Is Very AbsolutleyJust broken in and really old my smartphone I'm doing it because I want to win the bridge to the new Samsung's smartphone 3 view Ellen DeGeneres

Chey

Ellen... Congratulations on one of the Best Academy Awards Shows Ever. Your monologue had me laughing out loud on several occasions. KUDOS...

Joy

Hi Ellen,

I loved your "selfie with the stars"(especially when Meryl Streep said that was her first tweet and she sounded so delighted!) and that you reached your re-tweet goal rather quickly! I wrote an article about the experience: 5 Powerful Gifts of Presence from the Experience of the Academy Awards... http://facetsofjoy.com/2014/03/5-powerful-gifts-of-presen...

So many people bash the awards ceremony - I love it...and I am inspired to keep sharing creative expression in my own life in my own way. Thank you!

Shraddhaa Mohan

Ellen I love you!!
You were epic, hilarious and spectacular :)
I ❀️'d theπŸ• part, when you collected πŸ’΅ in pharell's 🎩,took the πŸ“·,wore the πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘—
It was the best πŸ‘
Woke up at 5:30 to see the oscars here in India!πŸ•
And I'd do it again...( even if I do have a math test coming up)
You were wonderful!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Xan Lazaridis

Hi Ellen! My husband and I made a special dinner with homemade spanakopita (my mom's recipe), portobello mushrooms stuffed with herbed quinoa, green salad with hemp and lemon miso ginger dressing and had a date with the Oscars. I even wore my Ellen underwear! It was so much fun to play along in real time with you and retweet this pic before twitter broke. Thanks for a great evening. We love you.

Karen Story

Ellen rocked the oscars! Didn't plan on watching the Oscars but Ellen was so great from the start..........to the end. Thank you Ellen you made the oscars worth watching!

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older