The Oscars Are Tomorrow!

Ellen's big night is tomorrow! We wanted to make sure you were ready. Plus, don't miss her exciting LIVE Oscar show on Monday!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Becky Hendricks

Loved watching you last night - good job! However I think Bette Midler did a fantastic job and no one is saying anything about how great she was. Even liked her dress. She deserves to be recognized for her performance.

Myra Yousef

You profess that we should be kind to one another. Your comment about Liza Minelli was downright nasty and cruel. Shame on you!

Stanley McFarland

Thank you,you were great,now I got all the guys at the club wanting to watch you show,you were funny,great jokes,and we never had so much fun watching the Oscars and hope you'll host next year.It's funny how all these guys teased me for watching a women's talk show during the day,but today I bet you more then half will turn you on and watch. I had a blast watching every move you did next as well as everyone there,you are the show,bring joy and laughter to a usually lame show,hats off to you,you pulled off the best show ever and will go in the record books as the greatest show ever and I watched it. Thank you from me as well as from all the male pigs at our firehouse who laughed at me before-now look who's laughing. YOUR THE BEST

Linda sorrell

OH NO !!!! Did you not dance last night ! You were so funny, I'm laying in bed this morning sharing what happened at the Oscars with my husband and it hit me I don't remember seeing you dance. You better make up for it on your show today. :-).

Velma Sandry

Fantastic job Ellen! You're a natural

Linda sorrell

Ellen you were great! Sooooo funny, you did good! You should host the the Oscars every year! Keep being you.

Jodi bianchi

I have to comment on how great Ellen has been tonight as host of the Oscars. You are truly an incredible woman!! Thank you

Debbie

I am SOOO looking forward to Ellen hosting the Oscars! She will ROCK!

hereigo214

I wish you all the very best Ellen. You bring the Oscars to life. It's worth staying up here in Toronto. Big favour to ask of you though - if our mayor Rob Ford is actually in attendance, a little dig from you about his homophobia would go a long way to making Americans understand the type of man he is. Our City is hosting the International Pride Day this year and this man refuses to attend, as he has for the last 4 years. Homophobic slurs of his have been videotaped. He is an embarrassment to this city and the whole world. As a stepmom to a trans daughter, someone has to call him out on it. What better place than on an international stage. If you don't, that's okay - I'll still love you!

paul

Please take her or what ever she is off the air i can't stand her she's not funny what so ever she can't dance so please please take her off the tv

Elnaz

Is there any way to watch the show live streaming online? :(

Anne-Marie Ricard

All the best to you Ellen on hosting the Oscars tonight. I've always enjoyed watching you host the awards, more than other hosts. You are a funny, caring, person that makes the awards entertaining.

Canadians loves you for who you are!

Devisha

I hope I can watch it online...!! You are going to be just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Much love and prayers

Virginia "Ginny" Shover

We know it will be a great Oscar night with you as host. Enjoy! We will.

Kim

good luck at the OScars! I know it will be funny tobad the audio went on my TV. lol

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older