During a break, Ellen's guest DJ tWitch entertained the crowd with his awesome moves! Check it out!

Comments

Teresa Reich

Teresa Reich 5 days ago
Teresa Reich 5 days ago
OH Ellen, Ellen. My sister, nephew & myself were at your show today, Monday 2-24-14, to air Wednesday of course. We all love you, BUT.........I was a little disappointed in your show today. We flew in from Houston TX, was so excited to go to your show. We planned this for a month. First off, I couldn't even see you the whole show for the camera. And It just seemed like you were off today. Like your were rushing through it all. We didn't even get the classic joke!! I've always loved you as far back as your sitcom, stand ups, movies, etc. Just looked so forward to get to go to your show, then was disappointed. Still love you though.

Teresa Reich

Teresa Reich 5 days ago

Satomi Matsuoka

Dear Ellen,

I always enjoying your show you makes me and many people happy.
last week, we lost our 11 weeks baby we are very sad and disappointed.
Because we are both old couple it was hard to getting an baby.
but we won't give up till i can see you in person your mothers day show!
I am so lucky to have an amazing fiancee Gino and great boss Delia who support me and understand anytime.
I love your show Thank you for making me feel better.
Lots of Love from Canada

Satomi Matsuoka

Dear Ellen,

I always enjoying your show you makes me and many people happy.
Last week, we lost our 11 weeks baby we are very sad and disappointed.
Because we are both old couple it was hard to getting an baby.
but we won't give up and I love to see you in person your mothers day show!
I am so lucky to have an amazing fiancee Gino and great bosses Delia and Cher who support me and understand me all the time.
I love your show Thank you for making me feel better.
Lots of Love from Canada

Helen Obermaier

HEY ELLEN MY SISTA FROM ANOTHER MISTA !!!
ALL I CAN SAID IS THAT IM DREAMING TO SPEND MY 50 BDAY IN YOUR SHOW THAT WILL BE SO COOL I NEVER CELEBRATED MY BDAY IM A SINGLE MOM NO FRIENDS AND I JUST WACH YOUR SHOW EVERY DAY I CANT MISS IT THE MORE I C IT THE MORE Y PRAY TO BE THERE TO MEET YOU .
UNFORTUNALLY RIGHT NOW IM HOMLESS AND I DONT HAVE A CAR WICH IS TERRIBLE AFTER BEEN WORKING 15 YEARS US A AFTER SCHOOL TEACHER FOR DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL GOT NERVIOS BREAK DOWN TRIED TO KILL MY SELF FOR MY HORRIBLE SITUATION NOW WAITING FOR A SPACE IN A SHELTER BUT U MAKE MY DAY MAKE ME SMILE AND BRING HAPPY FEELEING IN TO MY HEART LOVE U AND U DONT EVEN KNOW ME THATS WHAT U DO WITH PEOPLE GIVE LOVE !!!! LOVE U MUCHO !! XOXOXO PEACE AND LOVE PAZ Y LUZ PARA TI !!

rebecca baer

I said last week and I'm just going to confirm what I said....those people from Baltimore are not poor...I would be proud to have what they are begging to get rid of. They have furniture maybe they don't have a dinette but what they have is fine. A big beautiful brick home WITH furniture. I know it's your money and you can help who you darn well please..but I just wish you would focus on us really less fortunate.

Teresa Reich

jesteru

Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It's a great work at home opportunity. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here

LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Neho1951

my co-worker's step-aunt makes $85 every hour on the internet . She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her income was $19397 just working on the internet for a few hours. Learn More Here........http://JOBS84.COM