There are only 7 days left until I host the Oscars! And only 8 days left until my live Oscar show! And only 9 days left until I can get back to my bridge club!

I’m so excited for the Academy Awards, but I’ve got a whole lot of show before then. This week, Jimmy Kimmel is here! Not only that, but on the same day he’s doing my show, I’m doing his show. That’s 2 hours of Ellen and Jimmy in one day. I hope you’re ready.

I’m also talking to Minnie Driver on my show. We always have a good time together because she loves to challenge me to contests. She’s a great competitor. She always loses, but still, great.

The hilarious Tim Allen is here to tell me about his new show, and to discuss some home improvement he’s been up to. Why does that sound so familiar?

Plus, to get you ready for next Sunday, I’m showing you some of my favorite interviews with some of the biggest Oscar nominees!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I’ll see you tomorrow through the power of television!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older
irene fortier

Ellenyou are a great person. I admire watching your shows... Can't wait to watch the Oscars. You will make it more interesting. I wish I would be there. Thank you fore all the good you to in this world.

funmilayo Taiwo

Hi elllen,i always watch your programme and i like it,Especially de way u dance.please i neeed your help i am a single mother of two kids.My husband left us since 20011,things has bee very hard,Right now i dont have a job,a house of my own,i mean an apt of mine i only managing w a family,My stay w de family espire next month.please help us.thanks a lot,God blesss u.

debbie

Hi hellen good morning how are you and your family doing I watch the Oscar and I like when you come out and give your joke and when you come out in the dress that what one was nice I was laugten I sorry that I didn't get back to you the last time I told you that my laptop is giving me problems I have to play with it so that it could work this is all for know I love you god bless you and your family thank you this is debbie

Cheryl Stewart

Can't wait to see Ellen when she is hosting the Oscars. Break a Leg Ellen!

NELLIE LAMM

ELLEN, YOU ARE GOING TO BE GREAT!! FIRST YOU LOOK GREAT IN A TUXEDO, SECOND YOU ARE FUNNY, THIRD YOU ARE THE GREATEST PERIOD!!!
BEHAVE AND SHOW THEM ALL THAT NO ONE IS BETTER THAN YOU. BEHAVE!!!!
LOVE YOU AND I'LL WILL BE WATCHING YOU.
NELLIE

Gale Winchester

Hi Ellen, I am so sorry that I have not written to you in along time. I know the last time I told you about my sister. That she fell on Christmas eve and broke her ankle on her left foot, and broke a bone in her right foot. She was in the hospital for three weeks. While she was there they did all kinds of testing. We found out she has cancer. She is having treatments done, so we are keeping our fingers cross that it works. She went to her doctor about her feet. They took both of her cast off. Did x-rays and found out that her ankle and foot are not healing right. So they put new ones on. She is hoping that when she goes back to see her doctor. That they take them off this time. As for the cancer she is in treatments every three weeks. And then she is off for one week, goes back for more treatment. She has to have this done for six months. So anyone that has a cold cannot visit her. And I am making sure that I don't get sick. She is my older sister and we are very close. Thank you for listening to me. You and your show is helping me get though. You are one really kind person. Love your fan Gale Winchester

Deborah Brown

Hello ,
To the greatest talk show host ever , we love ya and we are very big fans ,watch every day love the show, just wondering if anyone reads my comments or maybe I should say my crystal for help ! My Daughter is 37 and needs breast surgery ASAP also needs a neurosurgeon she is getting worse every day has no insurance can't work due to her illness help ! God please send someone to help
Love everyone
Deborah Brown:

Cindy

You will be great I can't wait to watch.

Rosie Peeters

Your awesome! No worries!! You will be great!!!

Gertrude Kiwanuka

Ellen, if there is anyone who can pull it off with grace, humor, laughter, pride and a sense of utter enjoyment, it is you Ellen. I have watched your show ever since it started! Your energy in the show and generosity always leaves me with a bucketful of sweet tears. If I froze them, I would have a chest full by now. The dancing has helped my scarred and stiff legs! Best of luck at the oscars. I believe that The Lord gave you this gift so you can represent a lot of us who wish could be as good as you are. I love you dearly Ellen. Will be watching you proudly. GO ELLEN!,

Heyward Cuffie

We can't wait to see you hosting the oscars, and we know it's going to be great. You go girl.

Susan Ferguson

You remind me of Bob Hope - all you have to do is smile and you make others feel good..and you're both brilliant comedians and truly caring people.
The Oscars were lucky to have Bob Hope and they're lucky to have you!!!

gregory collins

good luck with the doing the oscar's i will be watching
as i do when i off to catch your shows

JoAnn Raffloer

Hey ya Ellen
Just want to wish you lots of luck with doing the Oscar's !! And having you hosting no one better than you !! Just remember like the Irish do THE HAIR OF THE DOG !! Have a nice drink ! Not more than 1 !! And you will fell better !

With all my letter's you should know me by name..

Love always your friend JoAnn