I hope you’re having a wonderful Presidents' Day Weekend! I’m celebrating with my old powdered wigs and my wooden teeth.

If you’re still feeling the glow from Valentine’s Day, you’ll be happy to know Bradley Cooper is here this week. I can’t wait to talk about the finer details of his carefully nuanced and brilliant performance in "American Hustle," but mostly I want to ask him about his hair.

I’ve also got the Oscar-nominated breakout star from the Oscar-nominated film “12 Years a Slave,” Lupita Nyong’o. Her performance is astounding. I can’t wait to meet her.

He gave an Oscar-worthy performance in “The Wolf of Wall Street" -- Jonah Hill is here! It was one of my favorite movies of the year, even though it didn’t have an actual wolf in it.

Speaking of Oscar nominees, Jessica Lange is here! She’s won two Academy awards and has been nominated six times! That’s more times than I’ve been arrested. Only one more, but still.

My friend Harry Connick, Jr. is here this week, too. He’s a judge on "American Idol" this season, and I’m gonna get him to tell me who he thinks will take home the title.

I also found a young dancer on YouTube who you just have to see to believe. I brought him here all the way from India to see it, and I still don’t believe it.

If you’ve been watching the Olympics, you’ll be excited to hear snowboarder Jamie Anderson is giving me her first US interview since winning a gold medal in Sochi. I can’t wait to ask her the question on everyone’s mind: Can I have it?

Lionel Richie is here to sing one of his classic hits! I won’t tell you which one. He’ll stop by and say hello, but he’s welcome to stay all night long, so long as he doesn’t start dancing on the ceiling.

I’m also talking to the hilarious David Spade, my science expert Steve Spangler, and my beauty expert Kym Douglas!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older
Irene Monteiro

I watch your show everyday. I really enjoy, and you are so funny and giving. Thanks for making me laugh!

Sheri

Your male, superstar guests are so boring. They wear too many clothes. I am sick of seeing Miley's butt. How about some Cooper or Tatum?

lascelles

hi ellen this lascelles thank for writing to me iam not working an i need your help god bless you an have a bless day

jean

Portia picked out a cute outfit I did laugh at it but it was funny. Thanks for a great show .

shawna lynn

Dear Ellen,

Im a small town girl stuck in a little cold always to much snow kind of town ..and i must say theres nothing to do much around here which drives me crazy but when i turn on your show it brings out the best in me cuz i love to sing and dance and u always seem to make me laugh sometimes to hard and i tend to tinkle which isnt lady like i know but well it happens..must be a reminder that im getting older than piss lips. Anyways i wanna just say I really enjoy you and what you have done to day time tv cuz without you life would be so boring and dull..so keep on doing you girl and thanks for making things more warm and bright around here throu my tv. Love ya a whole lotta...shawna lynn from Prairie City Iowa...silly little town with a huge buffalo statue..not sure why its so big! lol

jean

Love watching your show you make laugh and feel good after work.

LINDA JOYCE CONNELLY

DEAR ELLEN, I LOVE YOUR SHOW,IT HAS BROUGHT ME SO MUCH LAUGHTER. I WOULD WATCH YOUR SHOW MORE OFTEN BUT I AM GOING TO BE HOMELESS. I MEAN I WILL REALLY BE ON THE STREET LIVING THE BEST I CAN. I AM HANDICAPPED AND DISABLED. I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO AND LIVE. I AM 62YEARS OLD. BOY,, ELLEN, I AM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW.. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE TO GET ME BY FEBURARY THE 24TH. MY SON IS THROWING ME OUT AND THE CFS CAN'T FIND ME A PLACE TO LIVE.. BOY I AM REALLY UPSET. I HAVE ALOT OF HEALTH PROBLEMS ALSO .. I AM SO SUPPOSED TO USE MY OXYGEN ALL OF THE TIME. I HAVE TO TAKE ABOUT 25 DIFFERENT PILLS A DAY.. PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN.. SINCERELY LINDA JOYCE CONNELLY... ADDRESS.. 4120 MUSTANG RD. MIDDLEBURG FLA. CELL 904-386-2972 I LOVE YOU ELLEN,, HELP ME PLEASE,,, LOVE, LINDA JOYCE CONNELLY.

sonia

I love Ellen show she is very nice person

Victoria D Richard

Hi Ellen Hope that you and your Family had a great weekend.

Marie Blaise

Helen you have a good heart and like to help God Bless and continue your work .
I woul like one day to be on your show .

karen scangarello

Hi Ellen,just a quick note to say hello and to let you know how kind you are in helping others who are less fortunate.You truly inspire me.Well gotta go.God bless.

Marina Escobar

Hi Ellen, I saw your interview with Sofia Vergara and I love the geometrical outfits you two had, the Covergirls promotion is just faboulos. I coud'nt comunicate before because my computer is too old (1999) is too crowded and sometimes does not work with iternet.
By the way happy belated birthday and all the best in the world for you, thakns a million for comunicating, take care
Marina Escobar

Leslie Zhao

Ellen~~ It's really great to be able to watch your show from sohu.com in China~ At the time without sohu.com,I can only see few parts of your show which is frustrating,and the videos are always very blurry...BUT now,I find out that you look really really really young which is a super great surprise~ Anyway,thank you ^_^""

Julie

Hi Ellen.Just wanted to tell you how much my mom and I enjoy your show. I show her extra clips from my facebook and it gives her a belly laugh every time.It's good to see that! Thanks

Julie

Hi Ellen,my Mom and I enjoy your show. I show her extra clips on my facebook... It's good to see her laugh! Thanks

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older