Chris Paul's Random Acts of Kindness

While he was here, Chris told Ellen about the amazing random acts of kindness he performs. Click here to give him suggestions for his next random act of kindness!

Comments

Sandy Hemmer

I am not sure if this is the right place for this but it might be a good pay it forward item. There is a little boy in Michigan whose mom started a Facebook page called happy birthday Colin because when asked about having a birthday party in March for his 11th birthday he replied, "why? I don't have any friends". She wants to show him he does have friends. So secretly, she is gathering postcards and birthday cards and fb posts to surprise him. Colin has aspergers. My son has aspergers. I would like to see that this mom' s wish to show her son he has A Lot of friends because I hear the same thing from my son, he has no friends. It makes me very sad to hear this. Most kids with aspergers/autism have difficulties making friends and socializing. Thank you for your time.

Rebecca

Hi Ellen! I love the Random Acts of Kindness idea. Thank you Chris Paul for paying it forward!
I used to donate monthly to my local Food Bank and also SPCA to try and be sure every pet gets a home. My health has taken a bad turn and I can no longer work. I can no longer afford to donate money and I am not well enough to donate my time.
Ellen, do you have any ideas of how I can still contribute to the less fortunate and still pay it forward?
You are such a great inspiration and make me smile every day.
Rebecca

Catherine Combs

Chris Paul is a remarkable young man...please see the you tube video of his 61 points scored in one of his high school basketball games to honor his grandfather. What a tribute!

Don Warne

Just caught your interview with Chris Paul. He's a very impressive person. Enjoyed watching. Oh, and you're pretty special too. Thank you for a very enjoyable program.

Blythe minneweather

To please give my neighbor Mrs. Lebert a new hearing aid.

amoussou armand

Hi Miss Ellen, Is me Armand Amoussou I’m on my kneel begging you please help me I need your financial assistance I can’t lie to you please save me and my family I will not betray you I promise. Please…