Comments

James Maloy

I am truly a computer nerd but a HUGE FAN OF YOURS!!!! Your show airs in the 3 pm time slot here in Salt Lake City and I never miss an episode. If for some reason I cant watch it when it airs I DVR it so I wont miss you dancing and entertaining your audience live and on screen.
Much Love to you Ellen,
James

Natalie Chen

Thank you Ellen for helping the peoples who needed. God Bless you Ellen. I love what you are doing now.I wish you the best.

Edith

must admit I can feel envious when someone is given a gift but oh my how excited I was to watch this one for her. SO WELL DESERVED! Ellen you are the best to look out for people like her, loved it.

Cindy

Amazing! I think she's missing her calling, she has a natural instinct for first response.

Richard Griffis

Well Deserved!

Jinee' Cee

Ellen is the best!! I love her!!

Terry Shove

How wonderful for Ellen to give her a car...but who pays the insurance? Wouldn't a scholarship to help her get an education so she can have a career be a better investment?

Fran Di Domenico

Have a very happy birthday dear Ellen.. you rules ¡ and I have to say this also : Sofia Vergara is amazing , beautiful and smart , she is what Hollywood need , besides you , of course . you two look great ¡¡¡¡
we hope you can do something togheter it would be fantastic to see you both in a movie or something. best wishes ¡¡¡¡

Valerie Knight-Moor

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to ya...Happy Birthday! Ellen we so LOVE your show! Hope to come to your show one day. I'm going to be enjoying a birthday myself on Feb.16th...don't you just love being an Aquarius ("This is the age of Aquarious...")-hope I didn't just date myself. Happy Birthday once again Ellen.

1 Reply