I hope you’re having an amazing weekend. This time last week, we were all getting ready for the Super Bowl. We had such hope. We were different then.

Speaking of the Super Bowl, I’ve got the Super Bowl’s halftime show star Bruno Mars! He’s here with a message to his critics that you don’t want to miss. Plus, he’s doing one of my favorite hidden camera pranks!

One of my most popular guests from this season is back! In his first appearance, 7-year-old piano prodigy Elias Phoenix made a lasting impression on me and the world. I can honestly say I have no idea what’s going to happen when he returns.

Then, she’s an A-List actress, one of the world’s most beautiful people, and now she’s an author! Cameron Diaz is here this week!

If stunningly beautiful actresses are your thing, you should probably know Jessica Alba is also stopping by! I love catching up with her.

For the first time since season 2, Kevin Costner is here! The last time I saw him, I was getting on a plane, and I told him I would always love him. I may be thinking of “The Bodyguard.”

If you love people named Kevin, then buckle up! I’ve also got the hilarious Kevin Nealon and the hilarious Kevin Hart!

One of my favorite dancers, Heaven King is here this week. She’s met Beyoncé, and she’s a YouTube sensation. Not bad for a 3-year-old.

Plus, I’m meeting a 16-year-old who drives monster trucks! And let me tell you, she’s really good at it.

All that and more starts Monday!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older
Cheryl

I saw your girlish side when you met Elias

Janet Fairbanks

Love your shows, they keep me laughing, and I really need that, thanks, and I dont need to say keep up the good work because it just comes natural for you :)

Gisele Gray

Hi Ellen just wanted to say hi and love your show, got a passport 2 years ago but only used it once on a short trip to Bangor this is the extent of my trip to the USA how sad did not see much and drove back home in New Brunswick Canada. Hope to go in April but no real plans yet just that I got a vacation to use up .bye for now love ya.

toni lagunoff

Love Ellen on the Oscars. She was absolutely fabulous. I am hoping I get tickets to see her show.
Thanks for the email and keeping me up to date. I always get Belly Laughs fro Ellen. She makes my day :)

Lyn robinson

Mom and I can't wait Ellen! Never disappointed! Thank you Ellen and staff!

mary

Wishing you a great and just a beautiful Monday....Take care and God Bless Ya....Mary......

william fox

Looking forward to your next shows. I am now retired in Hampton,Va. I hope to to visit your show
some day.

Eunice Matt

I'm looking for a guest you had on that talked about bulling in schools.. I need desperate help. As a mother who's son, who has red hair, braces and left my school district because of bulling . And brought dragging through the coals because I can't afford a lawyer. I'm looking for answers defending myself

Connie Sharon

Dear Ellen You Are A Remarkable Truly Amazing Human Being!!! You're Very Inspiring :) Thank You And God Bless You Always!

Natalie

I love you and your show Ellen, very fun and kind and wonderful person.

peggy griffith

i saw the piano proteegee..i couldnt understand everything he said..but i saw you about laUGH YOUR FACE OFF..and you laughing that much w/a guest..that just made me laugh too..thanks for the wonderful show...always/pegsmouse1@yahoo.com..ps i had a cat named mouse..

Jeri Snowden

Hello ellen, I watch your show daily and I love it. You had the HGTV cousins on last week and asked if anyone needed a home makeover. Well, I have tried to enter this before but can never figure out where to submit for it. I wonder if I could get more information for this at another section of your site. Please let me know as I have a very deserving person in mind. Thank you for your kindness and all the laughs daily!

Jeri

Shelby Banks

Heyy Ellen
My team did NOT win the Super Bowl either...anyway! but BRUNO MARS half time...INCREDIBLE!!what a showman. Also caught him on your Monday show, he was such a natural with the ear-bud & nurse...tooo funny.
I think acting is next on his agenda-Remember I called it first :)
Keep bringing it Ellen, I'll keep watching it!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie Chen

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY ELLEN
Hello Ellen I can not find you for a few days at 4PM on channel 4 for a few days. At 4PM week days a look around the all channel I have on my TV. I am so so stupid, because I did not check at different time at the same channel. ( May be I am a busy single mom?)Today I found you at the same channel at different time. Love it. Just one question from today show. You said " If you want to alive read this book" If I don't will I die soon? I love the talent peoples too. Thank for bring talents persons on your show. Again, Thank you Ellen.

Mary Erickson

Hi Ellen. I have to write this to warn women everywhere about something that can happen if you aren't careful. I had to use a restroom in a store the other day. AS I walked in there was no place to put my purse & after Oprah's germ-fest of everything I don't like to put it on the floor. So, & this is the part that is a little scary, I placed it on the top of the sink. THEN I found out why that is a bad idea. It had one of the automatic faucets that turns on when you place your hands under it. All of a sudden the darn thing turns on & the water goes into the purse. There I was with a soaked purse, dripping on the bottom & inside, & I had to walk out of the store with it. I set it down on the counter as I packed my groceries & it left a ring. I just thought I should warn you all of this!! At least I know better than to do that again!!!

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older