For her classic hidden camera prank, Ellen sent a nurse into Bruno Mars’ dressing room for a medical session she'll never forget! Check out what happened, here!

Comments

susan

Hi Ellen, I really can't stop laughing watching your show with Bruno Mars and still watched this video. You're both so funny, omg I got tears laughing. Thank you for making so many people smile and laugh. This is why you're the number 1 on the shows. Since I am not working anymore after being laid off from work, I keep on waiting for your show. I wish I could talk to you even just one day. I've always wanting to share a story of my family back in the Philippines, but then I thought you'll have no time cause you're too busy helping others as well. I just pray for your success and more power to you with your show. Luv ya

Anna

You need to get Harry Connick Jr. on more. He's so cute and he's so funny. My saying/slogin is if they were only tanner and younger id marry them but Harry Connick Jr. is just right!!!

Also bring on Pentatonix more Mitch is CUTE!!!

Catina Sinegal

I am a big fan of yours!!!! I missed your show Friday with Bruno and I just saw it online line...Loved it!!! Very funny Debra was very professional and I am surprised she did not know who Bruno Mars was...

Mary

Lmao! So funny.... I can't believe I missed bruno mars :( I tried to get tickets to his concert but they were so expensive ://// maybe next time.

Kuznitz

I am a registered nurse and I was so proud of Debra. I was giggling hysterically while the entire situation played out. You demonstrated such great nursing skills. Not all people who become nurses are good at nursing. Thank you so much for making me so proud of my profession.

Cindy Mamigonian

I love Bruno Mars even more than before. This was hilarious! My dreams were fulfilled on Super Bowl because I am a huge fan of 3 singers.... Bruno Mars, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and then on Girls..... PRINCE! What a fantastic night for me. I was giddy! lol

Elsie

Thank you so much for posting the clip of, Ellen's in Bruno Mar's Ear, it was hilarious! I was looking forward to watching this segment with Bruno Mars but because of the Olympics the show did not air at its regular time.

Much love to Ellen and her staff. Thank you again for posting this clip.

Elsie McIntosh

Helen Obermaier

MY FIRST COMMENT IS THAT IM SO SO SO HAPPY I CANT WRITE , I FEEL SO HAPPY 2 BE CONNECTED SOME HOW WITH ELLEN I DONT WRITE TO GOOD BUT MY HEART IS FULL OF LOVE MY DREAM WILL BE TO BE IN THE SHOW SOME DAY COZ ILL BE 50 YERS OLD IN APRIL 25 I LIVE IN MIAMI FLORIDA . IM HAVING A HART TIME IM HOMELESS DONT HAVE A CAR AND I HAVE ALOT TO DO LIKE WACHING THE SHOW EVERY DAY AT 4PM I CANT MISS IT I LOVE ELLEN SO SO SO MUCH THANKS !!!

josh malibu

ellen are you only for gay people?

1 Reply