Ellen shot a hilarious commercial with Sofia Vergara for CoverGirl in Germany. The only thing funnier than the video is their outtakes. Enjoy!

Comments

Melanie

I can't stop watching this! Thankfully it's on my PVR too. This is our new saying around the house now.....& for everything! - lol "Kids, go brush your teeth please......." their response, "DAS BOMBSHELL!"

Elle

Hacen un buen dúo. Ellen y Sofia son muy graciosas y ya me gustaría ver mas de aquella grabación detrás de cámara. Me he reído mucho y cada vez que repito, vuelvo a reírme. Gracias

Meleke Bowles

Hillarious and so funny. Laughing so much it hurts my stomach. My husband came out from our bedroom and asked what was so funny...and he said oh no wonder, it is Ellen. He also watch it with me sometimes.

Brenda Gilbert

Loved the commercial with Sofia. Two of the greatest beauties in the world! Don't even to comment on Ellen's comedic ability, but Sofia is hilarious too - sometimes without intention I think She is great.

Kveta Fauna

It is very very funny!!

Kim Kloppers

I am HYSTERICAL!! Can hardly type!! That bombshell commercial had me chocking from lack of oxygen. I recently moved from Cape Town ( think beautiful city) to *****ia as my husband took a top position here. Think of anything but Cape Town ! And it's been seriously NOT funny .... Checking my Facebook a few minutes ago I got my Ellen dose of happiness. Thank you so much!! Would love to show you what the ladies get up to her to have fun and laughs!!

suzanne fields

The best of the best. Just the other day i was bombshelling. Took a selfie but, at 65my i cannot figure out how to send it.

Adina