After facing criticism in the press, Bruno Mars decided to speak out on “Ellen” with a powerful message to aspiring young musicians.

Comments

michelle

i love this song bruno Mars so funny ellen show Ellen's in Bruno Mars' funny Ear love you bruno mars
Love
Michelle

Grisel Palmerola

It is great to see that there are still class act people left in this world. Don't change Bruno Mars. Everybody loves your music.

nancy sha

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I am a seventy year old woman and you make me feel like a young girl again. Love, love your music.

're

Crystal Hodges

Bruno is not about flash and fancy but puts his heart and soul into EVERY performance he does and graces it beautifully. His showmanship and dance moves and vocals and sincerity and connection with his audience no matter how big or small makes him the kind of “superstar” you wanna see it – I think he did an amazing job – for being so young and “fresh” in the business.

I adore him and can't wait to see him in concert soon. KUDOS BRUNO! CANADA LOVES YOU!!

And thanks Ellen, that dressing room prank was hilarious!

Crystal Hodges

If Bruno WERE to ever put out a fragrance (lol) I have 3 name ideas.....Gorilla, Moonshine or Unorthodox ;) Keep wowing us Bruno, love you!

holly moffatt

Hi Ellen love your show that was pretty funny what you had Bruno say to the nurse

Anita McCants

Bruno Mars, you are a sweetheart.
I laughed and cried when I saw this
video.

I had to work during the Super Bowl.
My kids saw your performance and said
you were GREAT!!!

If you decide to get a fragrance,
maybe you should call it
Sincerely Bruno
or
Bruno Mars..Amazing
or
Bruno Mars

Ellen, you should have a fragrance
and call yours
Sincerely ellen
or
Playfully ellen
or
ellen

Lisa Bailey-Harper

This was awesome!

Janice Young

What a great guy, I LOVED his speech and the Rocky song after. I'm so impressed with this young man, I'm beside myself with hope for America again!

Rosaria Birrane

As for young musicians/songwriters, here's one you should check out from the UK: www.soundcloud.com/lyricist-aka-mj-duke.
He loves you and your programme, but he is too shy to contact you personally, so I am doing it on his behalf, forgive me.
Rose