A Big Gift from Shutterfly

Thanks to Shutterfly, Ellen was able to surprise this deserving family with $10,000! Find out more about this amazing company, here!

Comments

Maria Guirola

ShutterGiftCards.com - Buy or Sell Discounted Shutterfly Gift Cards & Certificates at Great Prices!

Karen Hudson

Hi Ellen, Happy Valentine Day Ellen. I can't wait to watch your show today. Its very snowy Valentine in Vermont. Did you ever spend time in the Stowe Vermont. Its very nice in Winter if you like to ski. I don't like snow very much. I wish you could help me to find a single guy for me. I am 41yearsold and still single. Its very hard to fine men in Vermont. And I need a vacation. Wish you happy Valentine. Love, KarenH

Jason Mcgrath

I wish I knew how to send you the pictures of what we lost in the flood it was so bad hope some time things will get better for us thank you again for listening love you show Ellen

Jason Mcgrath

Dear ellen me and my wife watch your show all the time we live in calgary Alberta and where devastated by a flood we lost everything and are still trying to get back on are feet with a lot of trouble we just want to know if you would help a family that could really use it thank you jason

Jim Love

I'm a 23 year veteran of the Air National Guard and on Jan 3rd I was diagnosed with Stage 4 esophagus cancer that has spread into my stomach and liver. At 42 having never smoked or any tobacco products I was stunned to say the least. I am going thru aggressive chemo treatment now so I am unable to work at my full time military job and watching the Ellen show makes my day. I always laugh and feel better afterwards. I love seeing the families she helps and it always inspires me to fight this battle because there is a lot of love in the world. Thank you Ellen for what you do. :)

Karen Hudson

Hi Ellen, I love your show very much. I still can't find any job where I live. And I need some help with money. I read about the company of the Sutterfly. That is so great to sent the family of Vermont to go on your show. I was watching the show today. I wish you or the Sutterfly company could help me. I live in Hardwick Vermont. I also, if you got the gift from me. I still want to be on your show. Your friend, KarenH

Kim Sparks

I ordered a Photo Book and some of the nicest Photo's I have ever got! Excellent quality Shutterfly, way to go!!! Everyone needs to check out this site, you can get everything you want and need! Your loved one's will always remember you and also you can always remember them! Kimberly

Ronald Peoples II

Ellen I love your show you are generous and funny and raise my spirits when I watch your show. Shutterfly is a generous company that has helped ellen give out a lot of money to deserving and/or struggling people. Shutterfly also dose not put a large add in the photo book produced for customers keeping the photo album classy.