Jessica Bassett's Song Is on iTunes!

Ellen was blown away by Jessica Bassett's musical talent on “American Idol.” She brought Jessica to the show to perform her hauntingly beautiful original song "Lydia," and now it's available on iTunes! You can get it right here

Comments

JANET LOS

love that you helped this girl! my granddaughter Lydia and her sister Avryl play it dance to it and love it!

Afrodita

I just downloaded for my best friend Lidija...So beautiful...
Thank You Ellen for giving this incredible talent the deserved attention...as Jessica says: "So put your hands up to the sky, grab a star cause that's what you are"

Anita McCants

Jessica Bassett, I love your voice
and I love your original song "Lydia."
I'm going to get my son to download
it off iTunes for me.

Lydia h

My name is Lydia. And I just bought Jessica Bassett song. I had the worst week at work and this beautiful surprise of a song made me feel better. I will put it on repeat mode on my iPod forever. I feel lucky and that in some way she wrote it for all the Lydia's . Brilliant song and beautiful person. Makes you want to make someone else happy. To you Ellen and to all the Lydia's of this world I sent only good and positive vibes. Big hugs ....Lydia

Jennifer

I am so happy I could purchase her single! She is an awesome singer/songwriter! American idol totally missed out on a true star. Good job Ellen!!

Elly Stevens

Is Jessica Bassett's song on iTunes for just 24 hours? We need to get the word out!

Charlotte Shumate

Ellen, My son and I thought just as you and Portia did about Jessica Bassett. She is amazing we couldn't believe they let her slip by. J-Lo liked her but Harry and Keith didn't what were they thinking...or were they? I am so proud of you for bringing her on your show and letting her shine! You are one wonderful person and I thank you for loving music as much as I do and hearing real talent! I will definitely download her beautiful song...Lydia, it's so pretty! As Barbra Streisand would say "her voice is like butter." Just wanted to say thanks Ellen you are such a good person and make so many people happy. I love ya! Sincerely Charlotte Shumate <3