Comments

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older
Gisele Gray

Hi I decided to enter your site I like the show very much and watch it somethimes twice in the same day I work as a homecare worker and work with elderly people and one of them likes your show so we watch it and when I get home watche it with my husband who also watch it. Hope someday to visit but not right now because of health problems.Its o.k. I see you on t.v. Like to watch the faces of people when you have your chritmas givaway so happy.Happy Birthday to your lovely wife .

darlene

Hi Hellen, Just want to say,you did it again, YES you made me cry again, well i guest thats not hard to do, to make me cry i meen.... well in a good way. when my son had his first child, his girlfriend was in labber for 12 hrs, well Yes i cryed for 12hrs, Well that`s enought about me, I want to say I have so much respect for you, to see how much people you help all over the world THANK YOU, I`m a person i will give the shirt of my back to help someone, and to watch you do wath you do, it gives me hope that if i keep on doing wath i`m doing and to get where i want in life, i will give alot more to the ones that really need it the most.. Thank You again xoxox
bonne Journee
Darlene
p.s yes i`m crying again hihihihi

Karen Thompson

Hope the name differences don't confuse but going thru a huge lifestyle change. All I did was ask for help and all went downhill. But here is one last shout out for help from others. Take care

Julia Hartman

Dear Ellen, First of all Happy Happy Birthday. Sorry if I am on the wrong blog. Just not savvy on how to write to you, I wish nothing for myself. I wish that my grandson, my daughter n law, and son could be as lucky to get a small amount of help from you. My son, Blain his wife Natalie which came from England to marry my son and now has the most beautiful son Levi. They will not ask for help, we offer and help as much as we can. They both work, Natalie has a full time job working in daycare with no health benefits, my son has two part time jobs as a security officer with no benefits. I worry for them, they are at the point where they need help getting a full time job for my son as they desperately need health benefits. They cannot afford to buy health benefits. They have mounting health bills. I do think my son is going to have to have both eyes operated on because of his bad eye site. I know they are trying their best, it's like a vicious circle. One thing I do know is that they truly love one another. The 10 of Feb. was their 2nd annivsary I do watch your show and you are one true person that God put on this earth to help, guide and entertain with grace. I truly hope that their is some way you could help these three loving people that truly believe in the American Dream. I pray for them every day. God Bless you Ellen for helping all the people you do. Mrs. Julia Hartman

Edwinna Spagnola

Happy Birthday Portia! You are lovely;

JoAnn Raffloer

Hey Ellen,
It's me JoAnn again.. With all the letters I wrote you on my part we are on first name base lol.. Anyway I wish you the best Birthday ever !! For all the good you do for people everyday ..May you get for your Birthday what you wish for & may more.. Hugs & Love to you & may you be Blessed on you day .. Oh we are the same age !! It's so good to be 29 . And may your back feel better ..
Love JoAnn

Kathy Marek

I ENTER ALL THE TIME I HAVE NEVER MISSED YOUR SHOW EXCEPT ON VACATION THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS; LETS KEEP TRYING TO STOPANIMAL CRUELTY AS I SAID I HAVE FOUR RESCUES DOGS AND,THREE CAT; THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND,JUST KEEP UP THE WORK FOR OUR HORSES I KNOW HOW PORTIA FEEL ABOUT I AM WITH HER ON THAT ALSO, THANKS ELLEN

Pat Caroline

Want to wish you the Best Birthday ever Your a really good person and you have the best partner I hope you have all the wonderful things come your way and never a tear we love you and love the show your greatest fan pat caroline

Stephanie Darnell

Hi Ellen,
Just wanted to say how great of a woman you are, i watched the episode of the school and your name was dedicated as the library name that is truly inspirational! Keep up all the wonderful things you do!

Thank you for keeping a smile on my face!

Stephanie

Sue Signorelli

Happy birthday Portia! And, to Ellen, you are one of the most wonderful, giving, generous, funny, wonderful, and compassionate talk show hosts ever!! You and Portia are wonderful couple. THANK YOU for all you do for others!

Hazel  Talley

Hi; Ellen,
I truly enjoy watching your show each day. I would love to be an audience member and join in the dancing and singing. I like the game Heads Up
Happy birthday .to you and Portia, that was my sisters name also. Love you .........hazel

Linda Dugan

LOVE< LOVE your show. Won't ever be able to make it to a show but love watching. It's so great to have such a positive show to watch. You are an angel. You help people that never thought they had a prayer. It's great to see this and does remind us that there are good people in this world. I run a small town ambulance service in Iowa and have volunteers working for me and I could not be happier or so proud of my group of people. There are good people in this world. Thank you for having a great crew behind you and you for being you!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda Dugan

Jean Tyson

Happy Birthday Portia! Wishing you a wonderful and Blessed Year!

Anne Morehead

My husband and I try to catch your show every weekday at 4 p.m. It is a nice way to wind down the day and we both like your show. The day you gave away the gas grills my husband went nuts. Now this is a man who said he would never buy a gas grill. I think you changed his mind. Just had to let you know, OH WELL!
Anne

Deborah Majors

Portia,

My Daughter-in-law has me sending Happy Anniversary on your 29th Birthday.
Hope Ellen and you had a wonderful day together and many more to come.

(Page 1 of 7) 1234567Older