Are you ready for some football?! I’ve got Bronco orange everywhere I can see. My shirt is orange, my face is orange, even my keyboard is orange. I probably should have washed the face paint off my hands before I started typing this.

The big game isn’t the only thing I’m excited about. This week on my show, I have some really big things planned, and it all centers around the big star of the week -- you! I’m doing some of the most incredible things for my viewers all week long. You won’t believe it. It’s going to knock your blue or orange socks off.

If you’re excited about that, wait ‘til you hear who’s here this week! Sofia Vergara is stopping by! Not only is she beautiful and hilarious, she’s also my absolute favorite character on “Modern Family.”

I’m also talking to the wonderful Jesse Tyler Ferguson! Not only is he beautiful and hilarious, he’s also my absolute favorite character on “Modern Family.”

I don’t know if gorgeous men with great bodies and incredible dance moves is your thing, but if it is, you’ll be glad to know Channing Tatum will be here, too!

“SNL’s” Kate McKinnon is back. One of my favorite moments from last season was when Kate came on my show and did her impression of me. Needless to say, I was impressed.

Plus, the hysterical and wonderfully mustachioed Steve Harvey is here to catch up with me on his talk show, his game show, and any other show he has that I don’t yet know about.

I’ve also got some delicious recipes from the incredible Wolfgang Puck!

Enjoy your Sunday, and whoever you’re rooting for, go Broncos!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 29) 1234567Older
irene fortier

Ellen, I just enjoy your shows and look foreward each day to watch them. You're an amazing woman. I would be more then happy to win a ticket to see you in person. I really don't know how it feels to win any thing. Thank you fore being there fore me and the whole world.

GLORIA JOHNSTONE

go the pies in australia collingwood football team

Theresa (trene) Ruffo

Hi Ellen,

Your show was great as always, wish it was on Saturday & Sunday too
I miss it can't wait till Monday, looking forward to tomorrow show
as I do each day.It is a very happy one hour that just goes to fast,
you are so kind to your guest and audience there should be a lot
more people like you in this world, we would all be grateful.
Trene A very faithful fan

Millie Vaughn

First off let me say you are one INCREDABLE woman! You Change so many peoples lives!! You are definately one of my FAVORITE Celebreties! I am writing this letter to you about my life. My name is Millie Vaughn. I'm marred to Kevin Vaughn, my oldest son is Koby(15 years old), and my youngest is Austin(12 years old). We live in a small town in South Carolina, Honea Path. Last March 2013 we lost our house that we had lived in for 16 years. In April 2013 we started our search for another home to raise our boys. We found this old 1920's (we think) House for a good deal, but needed A LOT of redoing! We began owner financing it and began living there. During the Summer of 2013 the air condition went out... we thought that was the worst thing to happen to us, but we soon found out that was just the start! Of course that would be the hottest summer! Then we had little unwanted friends visit...Bats & Squirrels! Luckily the bats are only around from May until about Sept. Then the Squirrels finally left when it started getting cold after causing damage to some of our electricity (lights in living room will not even come on anymore). So we tried to cut on our Heat Pump... nope nothing! We have one little Propane Wall heater, and three little space heaters we carry around the house with us. If we plug them all in at the same time all the power goes out! This winter we had the BIGGEST Snow/Ice storm in years!! We weren’t prepared and our pipes froze solid...the plumber said the heat pump probably would have helped tremendously as well as if we had better insulation. One of our showers started pouring water from the wall, we had busted a pipe. We couldn’t get it fixed cause it would cost way too much! So now all four of us are using one Bath/Shower! It has very low pressure, but we began to deal with it. Last week we had a very bad rain/ thunder storm! Of coarse we have leaks all over the front of the house!
I really felt like this house was God-sent when we found it because I had always loved it & it was going for such a good price...but the longer we’re here I’m just not sure anymore. It is a beautiful OLD home with SO much potential, I just don’t know if we’ll ever have the money or means to get it to that potential. I just want a nice home for my family, especially my boys...I want them to be able to invite friends over like they used to at our old house without being embarassed! I don’t want anything extravagent, just “comfortable” to live in & continuing raising our family. To sum it all it up, Ellen we need your help! I am just to the point that I’m not sure what to do anymore...I really hate to ask anyone for help...I am so embarassed & depressed about us losing our HOME & just wish we could at least do something about this one & maybe bring some peace & happiness back into our family. It has been so stressful on me as well as my husband...we had to move out of our house 2 days before our 15th wedding Anniversary & this year we are just struggling to make it & try to keep it together for our 2 boys!! I’m not sure if you can or will help or if you know of anyone I can get in contact with to help us...I have heard of loans that you can get to help with renovations on your home, but with our financial situation & losing our previous house our credit is not good enough for ANY type of loan! Thanks for taking time to read this! Our whole family LOVES you & your show & will continue to watch you!!

Love,
Kevin, Millie, Koby & Austin Vaughn

Joyce Byrd

I was very pleased to watch the Oscars ,hosted by our very own Ellen. The show was great. I was on the edge of my seat each time Ellen came on. Ellen you are a wonderful person ,and a great friend to all. Yes the Pizza guy was perfect. His store is in the map now, thanks to you doing what you do each and everyday. Helping out the little guy..
Thanks Ellen..

patrocina dunst

Hi Ellen, you done very very we'll hosting the ORCAR",, I love watching it coz it was so alive and never boring!,, I can't believe I watch it to the end, that what I call job well done

Robin Hart

Hi Ellen,
You did a Great Job! hosting the Oscar's. I hope they ask you to do it again next year. Although, I didn't get my birthday shout out from you, I still love you and think you're one of the funniest host. I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday celebration watching you.
Sincerely, Robin

Allison

I'm trying to write to ellen to get part in the smart one I keep sending e mails but I got message it wasn't a valid e mail so I'll try this way

Peggy

Hi Ellen I just want to let you know you are the best host for the Oscars because you know everyone they have all been on your show some a couple times I have never seen another host seem to be as comfortable as you are to host this HUGE event I also think you should be the HOST EVERY YEAR for the Oscars look you are perfect you are even offering pizza lol I love you Ellen so does Baltimore

Kim Maher

Good Luck Tonight! We will be watching .... Hope you have a wonderful time.

Patricia Bordonaro

I hope this is real enjoy your show laughter is the best medicine ! Will be watching the Oscars be funnier your good. Thanks

Gail  Buis

Hi Ellen,
I'm a concern fan, seeing the cover of the new Enquirer has you very sick and Portia leaving you. Please tell me that none of this is true.
Again this is from a very devoted fan.
Gail

Florence Boyd

Happy Belated Birthday,

We share the same birthday. Ha, ha I am older than you (1954. That means you share my birthday. We should get together next year and celebrate together. Oh what the heck why don't we have an birthday audience of all people born on JANUARY 26th.

Henry T. Sanchez

Hi Ellen,

First want to mention that we watch your show everyday and that's why I'm sending you this message in hopes that you or one of your many sponsors can help us. I am a retired person and my only income is from SS and a small retirement check. My partner can not work due to the fact that she suffers from fybromylgia and has other health issues. So most of our money goes to her health care. Our problem is that our kids (we have 5 pit bulls-the most misunderstood breed in the USA) and recently 3 have tested positive with heartworms. And as you may know, treatment is very expensive and when its for 3, wya beyond what we can afford. Unfortunately there are no local agencies that can help with this and therefore I must seek help elsewhere and am hoping you can help us. This week we are taking the other 2 to be tested and are hoping they test negative but we won't know. Heartworm disease is a slow death and we don't want to lose our kids to this horrible disease. Please help us. We know you love animals too and fortunately we have been able to purchase Revolution for our2 cats and they are ok.

Again, please help us. All we need is help getting our kids well and treated.

Thank you for your help and for all you do for others.

Henry
210/394-6452
222 Shady Oaks Dr
Floresville, TX 78114

Debra Ikert

I love your comments on some of the sporting events at the Olympics! Especially the curling. I do agree with you that you can find it boring, But, you have to try it ! It's like golf or soccer or basketball. I find them boring to watch, but to play? It's interesting. So---- you love games. Curling is a game. I invite you and Portia to come and play the game of curling. The kicker is you have to come to Sask. Canada in the winter! Hope to see you both.

(Page 1 of 29) 1234567Older