Ellen has an exciting partnership with Beats Music that she told her audience all about. She also had a surprise for them!

Comments

Linda Smith

My 8 year old granddaughter has asked for Beats so I thought they might be a nice gift for 2014 Christmas. Well, she saw your show and the Beats in "Ellen Blue" according to her are a must have. she is in love with them. Is there anyway to purchase a pair from your show's giftshop.

Thanks,
Linda Smith
Goldngurl2u@bellsouth.net

Keryn

Ellen I love your show! I come home each day from school and watch it! Love these Beats too!!

Nancy Richards

Ellen; I never won anything since forever from your show. I would love those beautiful Blue Headphones.

Elizabeth

Hi Ellen and thanks for.yet another great show!! I was so rapt that finally, I could listen to great music with Best Beats!! Unfortunately, it isn't available in New Zealand so I guess I'll keep on trying. Thank you and luv ya xx

DJ Smith

Hey im Dj and im 13 about to be 14...I would love a pair of your beats but my mom says she cant afford little things like that because she has 5 children and and trying to find a great job so maybe one day she can afford a Phone for me and some beats........I would be a gift that i would take everywhere and enjoy.........Love your show Ms.Ellen very funny and you someone would call a Saint cant wait to watch your show tomorrow with Sofia Vergara........

DJ Smith

Hope to meet you some day.........

Diana E Gomez

That commercial when the super ball was great

Heather Powell

I really love those beats Ellen. I would love a pair. Just to show my 15 year old who got a pair for Christmas, that mom can be cool too. Lol actually if I could get a pair I would be even more cool then him because mine would be wireless, his isn't. You are the most amazing person in this world Ellen. Thanks for making me smile and laugh every day for an hour.

Lynda May

I love the Ellen Blue Beats headphones. I would love to have a pair of those. And blue is my favorite color.

Rudy W Cox

Ellen, hello dear watching religiously , would love a pair of those Ellen blue dr. Dre headphones if any left over after this show segment. We'll still recuperating after my lumbar fusion with the s1 and decompression. Oh so much pain but taking it easy, and in between all my husband is remodeling our house, peew, oh some time it makes me depress but yet got to deal with it. Any way my dear Ellen until the next one when you and Sofia velgara get together. Have fun with her .

Daniella

Love the blue beats .....I so need to get some seeing that my Nieces both cut the cord to my old head phones !! Love your show

Beverly Stewart

I want a baby blue pair of beats, please Ellen!

Stacey Hale

OMG!!!! Me and my daughter got excited and we weren't even there!! But we wish we were!!!! Great color!!!!!

Gloria  R. Banks

Nice the blue beat color matches Ellen's eyes great choice Dr Dre!!

Sadiya Khan

Its blueeeee! Can't wait till it comes out here... gonna get that for sure!! Great coomercial shot!!