His relationship has stood the Hollywood test of time. Michael J. Fox and his wife Tracy Pollan have been married 25 years. The actor told Ellen how they celebrated their anniversary.

Ellen asked him, "What do you do that bugs her, and what does she do that bugs you?" "I mumble. I speak in a kind of monotone mumble and she can't hear me… that bugs her. I'm an optimist. I'm famous for my positive outlook and I expect the best things to happen. Tracy's a realist and a bit of a pessimist and a bit of a hypochondriac. So, she gets a blister on her toe and the foot’s coming off… I say, 'Oh, well!'… she doesn't want to hear that."

Michael J. Fox on Staying Positive Through Parkinson's

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Vivian Hancock

You should let people know when you change something. I was using the correct pass word and the computer would not take it. I even answered the question correct and it would not take it either.

Dr. Milner

My husband has had Parkinsons for 30 years. He too was hit by this awful disease at a young age. However, he has had a couple of treatments that have helped us enjoy an improved quality of life. They are not a hoax they work on the central nervous system nerve cells and every doctors that have had anything to do with his treatment in the last 30 years are amazed at seeing symptoms reversed. We have tried on numerous occasions to give Michael J Fox some information without wanting anything in return but to help. We have as yet not been able to penetrate his protective wall. Is there anyway Ellen could get a message thru to him?

Bob

I thought for sure the phrase she disliked was going to be "I'm All Shook Up" or maybe "A Whole Lotta Shaking Going On" or "Shake Rattle And Roll"

Keith

Michael: Hey baby... Whats Shakin?
Wife: You.

Conny

In every marriage there is does and don't. I really look up to these two. Great people!!! I am very proud of Michael J Fox on his outlook on life. He is a fighter to succeed in every aspect of his life. His wife is a true beauty inside and out. They belong together

ron

James Matthew...you and a lot of other guys (in show biz)

Matt

That daughter in pink.... CUTE! Man, is that steam coming out of my nostrils?

Jan

MJF,
You r n inspiration 2 so many who aspire 2 b pessimistic! r prayers will always b w/u & your family, your continued health, & your optimism. Your condition is not 1 ny 1 should take lightly, & u have not let it define who u r, but challenge who u r 2 b. PEACE B UN2 U!

Lost Republic

Baby Killer

1 Reply
Jared

Michael J. Fox has one of my favorite quotes of life. He was asked how you keep a marriage happy. His response was... "Keep the fights clean, and the sex dirty!" It's in his book Always Looking Up.

Art

I like his response "oh well", kinda sorta like a Seinfeld episode where Newman tells Kramer that he's going to jump off
the building, Kramers response..."JUMP",(I love it) !

Josie

M.J.F. you are a great guy, and have a nice wife.

Guo

Does Michael J. Fox or anyone in U.S. knows the biggest medical invention announced recently, which has the potential to cure almost all of aging-related disease including memory loss? See the invention at http://longlifu-tech.com/cure/body-purification.html

P.A.

I worked on a movie with Tracy Pollan decades ago. What a sweetheart.

Bob Bennett

Michael J Fox is a role model for people with disabilities .Learning to deal with the problem and get on with life.I am losing my connective tissue due to auto immune disorder and can barely walk with two canes or a walker but I still drive and get out as much as possible.Its great that Michael has the show he has a charismatic personality and I don't know about you but I really enjoy him doing what he does best ...entertaining us.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older