It's the Super Bowl Show, and Ellen is doing a special sports desk with a very special co-host, Mario Lopez!

Comments

Emma Rollings

Holly Molly, Ellen. You never cease to amaze me endlessly. I love you so much. The commercial gave me tears laughing.

Tina Mann

Ellen, New Jersey does not have subway vents. New Jersey doesn't have subways, except for the one that makes sandwiches.

Tina Mann

Ellen, New Jersey does not have subway vents. As a matter of fact, New Jersey doesn't have Subways, except for the ones that makes sandwiches.

Elaine Gersh

Show is outstanding, today. Saw a comment about winning a grill. What a beauty. If I have a chance I'd love it. Thanks for all the years of lo9ve and laughter. Elaine Gersh 602 437 3232 or egersh@yahoo.com

Bernadette

There actually is a Kitten Bowl. It is on Hallmark Channel at 2 pm Eastern on Super Bowl Sunday

Camille Deas

Hey Ellen, I love you soo much. You are such an inspiration!! I know you love Kittens..there will be a Kitten Bowl on the Hallmark channel on Sunday at noon. I hope you catch it.