Ellen watched the show and was shocked by one of the results. Do you agree with the judges?

Comments

(Page 3 of 3) Newer123
diane mina

hey there ellen! happy birthday beautiful lady and a most spectacular human beings born to this world ... thank you for you, you are a gift to us and such an inspiration to do good in everyday life. god bless you and portia ...

NOW, yes, yes, yes, jessica should be on her way to hollywood! she was relaxed, and music seems a part of her soul ... you rock for having her on your show ... waayyyy better than idol and im a huge idol fan so that's not a dig, it just that you have changed her life in a second ...

blessings and peace always,
di

charles osiegbu

hi ellen,my name is charles i try to watch ur show every 4pm canadaian time,i know u get this all the time but all i have want in this life is to be able to help people who needs help in everyway,and when i see u do this i feel so touched.its not abt white,black,asian etc its cos we are simply humans and thats all that counts. i dont knw if u will get this message or not but i just want to send this out.well don ellen

Kristen Hedge

I was frustrated seeing her not get chosen too!! She is awesome and definitely should have gotten through. I hope you can do something Ellen. I hope she calls you, you can get her going. Great voice!!!

Brian Zerkel

showed this to my wife and she said the men judged her on her looks, not her voice. remember when music was about the sound, and not how you looked? this is just another reason why we don't watch american idol anymore

Maribel Puentes

I agree with you Ellen & Jennifer she was awesome, loved her voice.

Shaun Hamilton

Ellen I can't believe she wasn't picked,I think you should use some of your Ellen magic and make her a superstar.

sandra l nelson

oh ellen, just love you! 3 things. 1.i notice you are no longer poppin your mints?? did i miss somethin? 2. oh ya, american idol guys were so wrong i cant wait to see her on your show!!and 3. I don't know how many ex-wives plea for their exes to win one of those awesome grills but I really really would love for my ex, tom to have one. he is "the grill master" and the only time my kids get red meat is when he grills for them. haha,true. (he currently has a little 14in. charcoal grill).He is a really cool dude and a d.j.and radio program director. the kids have wanted to get him a new grill for 3 years ,but im poor so it hasnt happened.AND 4. MICHEAL J FOX WAS ONE OF THE BEST GUEST INTERVIEWS EVER!!!! THANKS AND GOD BLESS U AND YOUR STAFF

Julee

Hi Ellen,
I couldn't believe she didn't get a ticket.
I would buy her CD right now, she was awesome.
P.s.