Ellen watched the show and was shocked by one of the results. Do you agree with the judges?

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Donnette Hawley

Hey Ellen! My husband and I soooooo agree with you about Jessica Bassett's talent. We were stunned when Harry and Keith didn't agree with Jennifer. Big mistake, but maybe you inviting her to the show is what was supposed to happen all along.

You rock Ellen!
Donnette and Bob Hawley
Maineville, OH

Carolkerr@verizon.net

Jessica is sooo talented. I just don't get this knock out. They should invite her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joan Seibenick

I am the aunt who tossed the sign when my niece samantha didn't get through. Sam is so talented! Oh, and thank you, Ellen for my ten seconds of fame. My friends think I am way cooler now. Haha. Love ya, Ellen!

Angie

I was soooooooooooo upset they didn't pick jessica. Harry needs to keep his day job and i am very disappointed in keith. What were they thinking?????? Jennifer has it right! Please don't bring harry back next year. He has no clue what he is doing. Bring jessica back. I bet she would win american idol!!!!!!!!!!

barbara

I completely agree with you Ellen! I too was shocked at the judges decision. As soon as I heard Jessica's voice I was drawn to it and you are so wonderful to invite her to your show. Can't wait to see her again.

Janice K.

It's so sad that American Idol doesn't get it right all the time. It's so nice that you are giving Jessica Bassett a second chance. My daughter Jessica Kartalis didn't make it through to Hollywood last year (Season 12) & it would have been so nice for someone to let her redeem herself & show the Nation that she can sing & can play the guitar. So you go Jessica Bassett for all the Jessica's out there that deserve a second shot!!! Maybe you can do a "You got it wrong 2 years in a row American Idol Show" hmmm.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC8vrXXlCRE
Jessica Kartalis - Turn Around
Home by Phillip Phillips Cover

Carolyn

I am really upset. Jessica's voice is beautiful. When I look at how many average people they let go through to Hollywood, it makes no sense that Keith and Harry sent Jessica home. I really believe that had she had a lot of makeup and outgoing personality, she would have been put through. What a shame!

mary

Ellen its sicking they let her go unreal American idol is not the same this year its so rough so rough there is so many that should of not went thru that suck i mean just horrable and the next thing u know while they are singing Jennifer starts bebopping her head and im saying oh hell no this person is going thru and what happen bam they went thru but here they are listening to a nice voice and say no well judges wake up and smell the coffe i change the channel every week if i seee they are still weak judging and letting all these people that can barely sing a note go thru i change it all the judges are weak they have no balls they cant seem to really tell anyone like it is if just 1 of them can half the balls simon had not all these singers would be on and u know dam well she would of made it thru Simon would of said yes Ellen get a hold of Simon and tell him he needs to tell them they need to get firm and listen to how people are singing becasue hell i dont what they are listening to when some of these bad singers come up and they say yes and then they say no to the good its a simple joke so i change its too sickening to watch to see who goes thru they should let me be with them for the day shoot pay me what they get for the day and let me be a judge on 1 of their auditions lets see what happens im serious American Idol has famous singers come from the show and when they are doing auditions u usually pick with the judges but there is no one to pick with them cause when u do boom they say noo good gone im just saying Ellen Simon needs to give the judges a little talking to make sure they clean their ears be4 work i love ll the judges they are great in what they do for a living but judging this year nots getting it and im surprise of Jennifer she has some balls but she leaves them at home she needs to bring them with her to work

Nick Mangano

I agree! I was "WHAT" so glad you are bringing her on to your show! Also, I want to submit a clip to Ellen, sorry I posted it her but did not know where to submit it. It is great and we have to donate to his bail out fund! It is a great idea and I thought it was very funny!

mary

yes she was amazing they are somethu
ing else

Julie Prinssen

I'm so so so glad you brought this up! I was floored they didn't send her through. I heard her voice and stopped what I was doing to look up and watch. I would totally buy her music. You can get her back in. Your Ellen! You can do it! I don't usually feel so strong about something but this was a great injustice!!!

JOY KADEGIS

I totally agree with you Ellen. I was so shocked when Jessica Bassett wasn't chosen as well. I protested to my husband when he came in the room. Jennifer had it right and even though I love Keith and Harry they were both wrong. Amber Riley did not even make it through the screeners on American Idol before she started on Glee and look where she is now. It is crazy that they let some really bad people through (probably for ratings) but many others don't even make it to the judges. I look forward to hearing Jessica Bassett on your show and pray the best for her future career. Please help her.

Geoff Doiron

Just watched today's episode and I want Ellen to know that I screamed at the tv too when Jessica Bassett wasn't chosen to go further on Idol. I am so glad Ellen did this.

Sounds freakish and I know that she knows by now but I actually Facebook stalked Jessica and sent her a note just in case she did not hear Ellen (which is probably insane since she probably did within like a millisecond).

Anyhoo, Ellen, thanks for doing this. I would totally buy this girl's album. She is magic.

Baillie

Huge Mistake... It's funny while that song was playing I was trying to SoundHound the song and who sang it but didn't realize until later that it was Jessica. I never heard that song before so if it happened to be an original I would buy it in a heartbeat, if she was covering it, I wouldn't buy it until she recorded it. I can't wait to see her on your show!

Cheers,

Baillie

Cherie Rissman

My reaction was the same. The judges were wrong. Jessica should have received a gold ticket, however, she may receive her just awards through you and your generous ways. Landing a performance on your show could be the hidden blessing. Thanks for believing in people!

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older