Ellen watched the show and was shocked by one of the results. Do you agree with the judges?

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Sara

Her song made me cry. Sooo pretty

Jean

Sorry, this year a sad year for talent. Been a fan since season 1 and never have seen such a mediocre group. No offense, just don't think I will watch the whole season.

Linda

The judges were definitely WRONG on this ones- loved Jessica's voice - still trying to find her song on iTunes - please tell me it's going to be available to download!!

Nancy

I caught the sign being pulled away also. Very funny. I was also shocked that they didn't put Jessica through. I thought she was great and so happy to see her on your show. I tried to download the song but couldn't find it on itunes.

I think this season of American Idol is the best so far. The judges are funny, they don't make fun of people and are showing mostly very good singers.

Michele

I was also screaming at the TV when they told Jessica "no"! I was so excited to see that you were going to have her on the show. I really think this girl has a bright future in music. I love her voice, and disagree with the American Idol judges!

Lisa Nasco

The American Idol judges have it wrong.

Wasdon Lowenstein

When I saw that Ellen was going to have Jessica on the show I was so happy! When she was voted off, I thought it was so obvious that she was AMAZING, I wondered if it was some sort of set-up. I thought, maybe this will be one of those people they give a second chance. For me though, Ellen having her on yesterday was the best thing since they brought back The Bionic Woman when she died on The Six Million Dollar Man. Ellen, you continue to brighten the world. Thanks for spreading happiness.

Lisa Nasco

American Idol needs to bring this girl back to the auditions. They could not have been more wrong. J Lo was the only correct judge.

Annie

I saw Jessica Bassett sing "Lida" on Ellen 2/4/14 and was shocked!!!! that American Idol judges voted no. That was a huge mistake. Someone will see and/or hear Jessica's song "Lida" thanks to Ellen and sign her to a contract. One of these days don't be surprised to see Jessica doing her own tours. Great job Jessica and thank you Ellen for sharing her music. American Idol you will kick yourselves sooner or later because you LET THE BIG ONE GET AWAY!!!!

Linda

I am so glad that you brought her on your show. She should NOT have been given the boot on that "other" show! Ellen, I love your taste in just about everything, and once again...you're right!!!!! I want to hear more from this Jessica Bassett!!

Barbb

Normally the judges are right on, however, they really dropped the ball on this one!
Jessica Bassett is so much better than many that made it through. She's a great talent and I love her original song "Lydia" I'm trying to buy it on Itunes.... Thanks to Ellen!

Joe LaJuett

I posted about this on my FB page as soon as it happened. She has such a soothing voice, sure it may or may not be powerful but then again Jewel's first album it seemed like she mumbled all the words. So YES, she (Jessica) has talent and should have gone through!!!
I just watcher again on the ELLEN show :O) and shared it on FB.

Sam

Great job on bringing Jessica Bassett back. I feel something is off though, I have watched the performance several times and they fade her in playing her own music then they show clips of themselves being judged when they were younger...I don't know it just doesn't feel right. They didn't even wait to vote...Harry was just like no..its just not really like him to do that. Regardless of how it happens Jessica needs a contract and I would have liked to see her compete to be the next american idol. I like you but, can't say I catch your show very often...now that I see you work with the judges and how this is all playing out it seems even more strange...I am excited to see the outcome

CIndy C

I'm so glad you have invited this talented,young singer to appear on your show. My daughter and I both thought we were hearing a soundtrack before we realized she was actually singing and we were SHOCKED that she was voted off. What a beautiful voice! Thank you Ellen for righting a wrong!!

Carolyn Gallaway

Ellen I so agree the two judges were wrong oh so wrong Jessica was just great!! what the heck are they looking for a 60 year old professional pop singer????

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older