It's Ellen's birthday, but we all got a treat from the handsome Zac Efron on Ellen's birthday show!

Comments

Pamela Daily

Happy Belated Birthday,Ellen! I've recently had back surgery that I've put off for 17 yrs. So I'm having some difficulty in recovering. But PT is really helping.
Hope your day was a spectacular and loving as you are!

ryan porter

Hi my name is Ms ryan and i was just wondering do ellen really help people out in need of help i have been asking for help for a while i have asked so many of my family and friends for help and different agencys for help here in ohio for help for me and my baby well my son whome we are on the verg of being put out of our home and being homeless is not a good feeling i have been trying to find work since ive lost my job back in september of 2013 and it has really been a struggle my power has been shut off since december and ive delt with a community company that had gave me the run around until today 2/7/2014 so their willing to turn my power back on this comming monday so me and my son have been displaced since december but we are on the verge of being put out because i cant pay the rent with the 260... a week from unemployment or pay my car note im not even really suppose to be driving because they suspended my licsence but i figure im a mom and i have all these different things im facing right now i cant really get any help to help me get back on my feet I am a college grad and I cant even get a job in my feild of study as a registered phlebotomist could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME SO THAT I CAN HELP MYSELF AND MY CHILD IF YOUR REALLY REAL YOU AND ELLEN CAN CALL ME AT 937-275-1698 THANK YOU SO MUCH

Patsy Fenoglio

Your give me a smile each day. I enjoy your show even if I am not at home, I record to view when I come home. I love the closing comment. If more people would prectice being kind to a;; they encounter each day the world would be a better place. Thank you for for giving me a smile and laugh each day.

stacy mawyer

Happy belated birthday ellen..i don't have a computer at home so my appologies..hope you had a great day and happy to see that you are feeling better..you brighten my day every day, even bring tears to my eyes now and again..you just the greatest, keep it up

elva aguero

OH ELLEN SAW YOUR COMMERCIAL ON THE SUPER BOWL,LOVED IT,BY FAR MY FAVORITE,HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY ELLEN.

Bonnie  Vezino

we watch you very if not home we tape it. Hope you had great Birthday we watch show on that it was. you are the great person there is

pamela turner

Happy belated Birthday to u hope it was a good day for you

Charles Colson

Hello Ellen, you so well deserve the happiest of a birthday. We think of you often in south Texas. Feel free to contact me at any time....would love to be on your show. Love....

Eugene Thompson

We love you Ellen need i say more god bless you always

Steve Passalacqua

HaPpY B day to Ellen and Portia. I have been a big fan for a long time. I felt the girl that was cut from American Idol is a star. I hope she responds to your offer. Having fun in Napa Steve

Marilyn Morrow-Fawcett

Giveaways - how generous of the Show.
Curious to know if *Canadians* are included?

Lorraine Giroux

Happy birthday Ellen...wishing you a day filled with Love,Happiness and many memories. Enjoyed your birthday show today. You are an inspiring person and make my day. From Lorraine in northern Ontario xo