The First Lady of the United States had a special message for Ellen on her birthday, and she was joined by two special members of the Obama family.

Comments

linda thomas

HAPPY HAPPY BIFRTHDAY ELLEN i luv u and your show u make me laugh, cry and get up off my but and dance luv u girl

Lilly

Michelle Obama is incredible! Happy Birthday Ellen!!
You are looking more and more gorgeous every year. You just look so happy and content and you have accomplished so much!!! But I still remember he sweaters and sneakers :-)))

Bertha Roper

ELLEN YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL AND THAT WAS AWESOME THE FIRST LADY SENT YOU A MESSAGE. BO AND SUNNY REQUEST TO HAVE TICKETS TO THE 12 DAY SHOW. WHEN YOU GIVE THEM TICKETS, CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ONE TOO OR JUST LET ME WIN THE PRIZES BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A DOG. LOL

A.Darton

Happy Birthday Ellen. I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think our First Lady is just wonderful.

Kim Sparks

Happy Birthday ellen!!!

First Lady Michelle Obama is funny, tell Bo I wrote a book he can read about himself:) and his daddy President Obama! Ha ah ha, First Lady Michelle visits here also.

Hope you have may more special birthdays ellen!!!

I can only be reached by internet, have critical cir***stances here.

Hope everything is special for you and Portia and Betty your momma!!! I donated my birthday to my Momma Angel Darlene, she was so very happy!!! My brother was proud of me. Best day of my life!!!

Kimberly

Nathalie Mason

lol MY 4 DOGS WOULD LOVE TICKETS ALSO.

Nathalie Mason

Happy Birthday Ellen 'Im sure you and Portia will have a great time. Thank you for being so (de)generous to others on your birthday.

Camille Strate

Happy Birthday, Ellen! I'm not the First Lady, but I have dogs too...and I think it's terrific that Michelle Obama brought them along to send BD wishes! She really is somethin', huh?