[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-i0v554i0__]]

It's the song in Ellen's awesome Oscar commercial, and today they were here to perform it live! Check out their awesome rendition, here.

Comments

lbacke

so glad that F&TT are FINALLY getting some big recognition.
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

tim thomas

oh my GOD, that band you had on Thursday 1/30/14, FRITZ AND THE TANTRUMS, are unbeivable, they are Awesome, THE WALKER, greatness, my new fav

Slim Symes

Fitzincalifragalisticaldouicse

Slim Symes

I walkin the motown shuffle
down woodward ave
watching girl's in platform heels
and their tight dresses ruffle
A tall skinny white boy to sneaking
into a blind pig with Mr. Waters
playin My Luv My Luv
Strikes like lighting
My Luv My Luv
My Thunder moves you baby
Down under.

Cheryl

I want tamborines for my b-day.

Carmen Held

Happy Birthday, Ellen!
You are my favorite TV person! I hope you have a wonderful year full of fun and love! You bring so much joy to us all, I hope you will have nothing but joy this year and beyond!
Thank you for giving Fitz and the Tantrums the exposure they deserve. I have loved their music for years.
Much love,
Carmen in CA

deb valentyn

hi ellen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! Your today your show was very good,however I must have missed the part where you opened my gift! Anxiously awaiting feedback. deb valentyn of tundra snowville faribault,mn

terri mckenzie

Fitz and The Tantrums, WOW!! Ellen, you are just so wonderful. I can't wait until my retirement enables me to come to your show. Just to be a part of the venue brings a joy to my heart that only I know. I'm about to watch you, once again, give such JOY to others. I can relate to the family you are speaking to on reference to a house. These shows are the one that touch my heart at the top. They all do, but these are special. May you contimue to be as blessed as you bless others. Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Lorrie Wheeler

Happy Birthday, Ellen. You always make me laugh (and cry). You are the best!