Who better to deliver Ellen's birthday cake than cutie pie Zac Efron?! Check out the awesome moment, right here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Jessie liu

Happy birthday! thanks for the laughs!

elnare

merhaba elen benim ismim elnare ibrahimova ben sizden cok uzur dilioprum ben inglisce bilmiorum azerbaycanda yasiyorum benim 3 cocukum var ve benim benim esim hasta esim 40 azn pensia alior bizim ailemize ayda sadece 40 azn gior ve o para sadece bir fata anca yetior biz 17 yildir esimin abisinin evinde kakioruz esimin abisi diorki artik biktim sizden cikin bu evden deyior ellen ablacim anlayican ne evimiz yok nede para biz ailece sizden yardim beklioruz .........[ULKE] AZERBAYCAN [SEIR]QAX [NUMARA] +994705640738 YARDIM BEKLIORUZ

lina tekaucic

happy birthday and many mores

Constance Shaw

Just watched the video of Ellen when she received her birthday cake. They were beautiful words. I wish I had not missed that show. I will be watching this coming Thursday because it is My Birthday. I am sure I will not be celebrating like someone famous, but I will be celebrating because I have lived past the year my Mother died. She died at the young age of 54 and I will be 55. Eight years ago I told myself I would not live past the age of 54 and here I am. This years is a big one for me. I made it to see my Children grown and my first Grand daughter born. My son and daughter-in-law are expecting a boy in June, but we got bad news this week that he may only have 3 heart valves and may have to have major surgery when he is born. We are praying for the best out come. Not to sadden your day. Just sending out a pray for his survival. Asking for prays never hurts. I am not religious but spiritual. Believe in a higher power where as my son is Catholic and on a different page then me.. Well at least he looks at life that way. Which makes me sad because if all people could except the all God wants is for everyone to love and respect each other not judge other for their difference. So tired of my God is better then you God or Goddess. If people would open up their minds and stop judging then equal rights for same sex marriage,would be excepted world wide, people would stop killing in the name of God Etc... Ok I will step off my soap box... Just want to add one more thing.. Happy Birthday Ellen

Nina Denza

I hope u and Portia had a very happy birthday, you are both amazing and truly deserve it. Your are on my bucket list to see before I die. I hope I have plenty of time and get too see you. I think you are so amazing.

Nancy  Selby

Happy birthday, ELlen.hope you have many more.

Danichau To

Hello Ellen from Vietnam.
First thing I want to say is Happy Birthday to you. I wish you all the best with happiness and health.
I always feel blessed to have laughs and tears while watching your show. I wish I could see you in person to thankyou and I also wish if I could volunteer to work behind the stage on your show. It is such a pleasure for me to write to you here.
Best,

jake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR AWESOME I LOVE YOU. WHAT HAPPEND TO TONY?

kim

Ellen,

I was just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday sorry its a day late. Also want to thank you for all the laughs you bring everyday, and for Putting the Bethney show on the air. I have been a fan of yours since your sitcom show. I had the biggest crush on you in my younger days too. Keep up all you do and I bet you will end up lasting on TV longer than Oprah.

Karen Hudson

Hi Ellen, I enjoyed watching your birthday show. It was fun. You are very kind person. That's was very nice of you gave that family nice gift. You make me happy. Boy I love to meet you and dance on your show. I think you should make another dance cd two. I have your cd and I listen it a lot. I can't wait for the Superbowl Sunday. Be happy ! Love Karen H

Bertha Roper

Happy Birthday Ellen!
I feel so bad I missed the show today because I was at work. I missed the celebration but I know you did it up as always. Beautiful cake for a wonderful person who deserves nothing but the best.

Alexandra

Well...here where I live...it's already 31st of January...so I can't say more the Happy Birthday dear Portia! Congratulations Ellen for your great soulmate. May the two of you always make eachother happy.

Lisa Knight

Happy birthday Ellen, we love you so much.So glad to see your feeling better.

Roy Somaini

Happy Birthday from Vermont.

The skies are blue, the sun is shining, and it is shining for you.

The air is cold, freezing in fact, but you are warm and don't look old.

You are kind and it makes you just fine.

Sondra McCoy

Happy Birthday to Ellen!!!

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older