On her birthday show, Ellen gave her audience the very first look at her full Super Bowl commercial for Beats Music!

Comments

Joy Mullins

I definitely watched yesterday's birthday show and,as always, it was great. Do love your show and love the way you make people happy. You are amazing...I'm just telling the truth!

June Sanville

Happy Birthday Ellen., I love your show,you are always so happy and upbeat. A bright spot to look forward to.

Maria Segarra

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ellen. I love your show!!

Sherry Lehman

Happy birthday Ellen!!!!! Mine was on the 25th may we be Blessed with many more. You are such a positive inspiration to watch everyday. Thank you. Yay for Aquarius ;0)

ethelbthompson

my best friend's ex-wife makes $74 hourly on the computer . She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her payment was $20048 just working on the computer for a few hours. you could try this out ===========>>>> www.jobs39.com

Sarah Carmella

Ellen i am your biggest fan!! you are awesome i really wish i could be on the show but i do not have a youtube account. I hope that someday I will be but i must build the courage to be on stage in front of that many people.! My family tells me i have a great voice! but that is for you to judge! I hope i can find some way to put a video online for you to see! I have 2 dreams, to meet you and to meet Katy Perry! If you could will you put this on your show! Thanks, Sarah Carmella Clark pa. :]

Rosemary Krzemien

CRAP, I AM SO BUMMED I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY SHOW BY ONE DAY!. I FLEW FROM BUFFALO,N.Y. TO LAX TO SEE YOU. I HAD A BLAST, BUT NOW I AM IN DEBT. I REALLY HOPED TO AT LEAST GET IN THE TUBE. HOWEVER, I AM DELIGHTED TO HAVE BEEN IN YOUR AUDIENCE ON THE SHOW WITH J. LENNO. WHAT FUN. THANK YOU ELLEN FOR ALL YOU GIVE AND WHO KNOWS, MAYBE IN ANOTHER 2 YEARS I CAN AFFORD ANOTHER TRIP TO SEE YOUR SHOW. YOU ARE THE BEST! I AM UNABLE TO WORK NOW BECAUSE OF MY BACK, FYBROMYLGIA, ETC., SO IT WILL TAKE ME A YEAR JUST TO PAY OFF THIS TRIP. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ALL OUT THERE THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE TRAFFIC, BUT THE SIGHTS ARE GREAT, THE PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE SOOO NICE. ANYWAY, I WOULD LOVE TO WIN SOMETHING. I DID BUY YOUR WATER BOTTLE AND KEPT THAT AND I HAVE YOUR ELLEN BAG, WATER BOTTLE AND A FEW OTHER ITEMS I PURCHASED ON LINE. OKAY. I LOVE YOUR SHOW, YOUR STAFF IS GREAT AND THAT LITTLE PINK PUB DOWN THE BLOCK CIAS SOMETHING IS FANTASTIC. ROSEMARY KRZEMIEN.

karen

I just Love it! So cool to see you in a commercial. You make my work mornings, I watch while I work

Thank you Ellen and Happy Birthday!

Karen: )