Ellen found some dating websites so crazy, she had to share them with her audience, including one she made herself.

Comments

theonlineguy

Thanks Ellen, I just so love her! For more successful and 'real deal' online dating, visit --> getlove4u.net and find the love of your life now. This totally worked for me. :D Salute!

Stacie Layman

Hi Ellen...I was watching your show yesterday and felt I HAD to comment on your dating site....this may be hard to believe but I have been working at our local library for 3 years now.....I have been married to a construction worker for past 22 years AND we live in a town that has a rich Train history....our school mascot is a "Railroader".....imagine my shock when you added the very last few seconds of the ad "Janitors too"....my husband was just hired on as a substitute janitor at our school! All 100% true...we didn't know we were so lucky to have found each other! Thanks for the laughs:)

Monica

Hi, I lovee your videos about dating sites, what about this one www.dating4ababy.com for single women and men who want children and a partner (not to be single parents)

Helen

Hey, Ellen!
I usually find stereotypical portrayals of librarians not amusing, as I am one myself and am not at all stereotypical. But your online dating website commercial was just plain funny! And, I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure I've seen your librarian at one of the conventions.
P.S. Did anyone else notice that the girl on the Trekkie dating website was doing the "live long & prosper" sign incorrectly? What's up with that?

Laura

Ellen I want a date with you. Happy birthday from Spain, feliz ***pleaƱos Ellen!

Shelby Helton

I saw a commercial for "farmersonly.com" and immediately thought of this segment. You've gotta check it out Ellen....hilarious!!