Ellen had a special gift for Oprah's birthday! She called to talk to her about it and they had a wonderful, but strange conversation.

Memorable Moment: Ellen Calls 'O' Magazine

Comments

jtarawally@yahoo.com

I need help ellen please help me

Gemma Estrada Mora

Hi, Ellen

Just wanted to wish you a GOD BLESSED HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may you have A BLASTTTTTTTTT OF A BIRTHDAY! Thank you for the awesome hour you give us viewers of smiles and happy tears, you are a God sent Angel that walks this life. Again thank you for the laughter, dancing and happy tears. May God forever continue to bless!

sharon chapman

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Every year I try to remember to send someone special a birthday wish that celebrates around the same time I celebrate, today is mine.(The same as Miss O). My birthday this year is not very happy, after being in business 34 1/2 years, we were robbed. I just can't get over it. I sincerely hope others do not have to go through this horrible feeling. Okay got that off my chest. Really truly have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!! Take care and God Bless you. Sharon Chapman

Sherry

Happy Birthday Ellen! I want to wish you many more funny birthdays. Because if it is funny for you it is funny for us. Your a wonderful woman. Oh and can you keep Loni Love on your show, she is a crack up!

Sharon Thomas Hudson

Hi ellen , have a happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Birthday ever.And keep on dancing girl.

Sharon Han

That picture was an artwork done by a Singaporean artist named Gayle Marilyn Nerva, https://www.facebook.com/gaylemarilynnerva. Pls do the right thing and give credit when it's due.

This is not professional and given that we work in the broadcast industry here too, we make sure that all work done by individuals are mentioned and given credit.

Pls rectify this.

Thanks

johnny walker lll

I Make Draw Oprah Winfrey

Deborah Broe

Happy Birthday, you deserve the best day ever. Enjoy!

JULIMA BECITE LOMOCSO

Ellen , is an angel and so with Oprah . Happy birthday to both of you .

Laura

Happy 60th Oprah!
My husband Doug Whieldon shares your birthday and is 60 today too!
Live love laugh

Shakira

Happy Birthday Oprah love you!!!!!!!!!

Angelina Skeens

Ellen you are so hilarious!

Louana Lee

My lovely niece from Singapore made the gorgeous piece of artwork of Oprah which Ellen presented on Oprah's birthday. Ellen has claimed to have spent time and effort to put it together for her birthday which of course we know is not true! It will be nice of you to give her the credit she deserves. Her name is Gayle Nerva, her contact is gayle_nerva@hotmail.com and if you do get to speak to her, I'm sure you'll find that she'll be a worthy and talented interviewee, whose other interests include singing and playing the guitar. I hope you take action in this case to right a wrong.

2 Replies