Moments after their big win and incredible performance at the Grammys, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis returned to the show where they got their start.

Comments

James Davis

To the committee, I think that Ellen was magnificent as our Hostess. Not only did she bring the performers into our homes with joy and laughter, but she helped me share a part of them and their reactions you never get a chance to enjoy (Priceless). I have never watched the entire show because I thought they were boring. Last night I watched from start to finish.
Thank you for Ellen, and thank you for the most wonderful presentation I have ever watched.

Cannot wait until next year.

Judy Nelson

Did you have Justin Beaver on your show today? I just happened to catch it the last 3 min. and thought I saw him.

Judy Nelson

Did I see Justin Beaver on your show at the end today?

danny edgar

Ellen, the jacket with your fab picture on the back brought Macklemore and Ryan good luck at the Grammy's. Just sending a lovely song to you for couples who should not turn away from each other. Its from an Irish couple called KILL KRINKLE CLUB and the song is BY CHOICE. Please enjoy.

Love Danny.

Carmen Smith

Hi Ellen, Got your tweet in my email today. I have watched you for all 11 seasons, dvr your show too. I have never tweeted but am going to learn.

I wanted to tell you something funny I know you will try. I saw a piece this morning where you and a guest (forget his name) played trying not to smile. I used to play "YOU CAN'T FROWN" with my children and it works! We would all end up smiling and laughing! I know you can get some one to play it with you! Or just remember it if you see someone unhappy. Although if you did I'm sure they would immediatley cheer up since it is YOU! Loveya Carmen Smith-Huge fan of yours!

Joni

I just read this story of a little girl in Troy IL that two years ago started to make cupcakes. She was really good at it so as people do she started to sell them. She became so good at this and loved it so much that one of the local newspapers wrote an article about her. Since the article was released the local Health Dept shut her down. They say that she has to have a separate cooking space other than a home kitchen to make her cupcakes. I understand laws and such but this is truly sad to see a little person find something that they love and making money doing it and gets shut down for something so little. Just thought that maybe this could be one of the things that you help here is the link if you would like to check it out. with.http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Madison-County-health-depa... Thanks Ellen.

Dominique McClain

Still don't have her cellphone number!!!!