It’s my birthday! Thanks for all of your wonderful messages and wishes. For my birthday weekend, I focused on getting well. My doctor told me laughter is the best medicine. I think I might be paying him too much.

Last week, for the first time in history, someone else hosted my show. I thought Ellie Kemper did a great job while I was out with the flu, but I am excited to be back in my red chair starting tomorrow, because I’ve got a lot of fun things in store.

This week is my birthday show! It really feels like my birthday week, because so many incredible people are going to be here, like Zac Efron! I’m sure I’m not the only one who wished for Zac Efron for their birthday, but I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who got him.

One of my favorite actors and favorite people, the wonderful and talented Michael J. Fox is here. He has something to say about his Parkinson’s disease that I found incredibly inspiring. I hope you see it.

Two of my favorite musicians, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are here! I can’t wait to watch them on the Grammys tonight, and then have them perform on my Grammy show!

Speaking of amazing musicians, Fitz and the Tantrums are going to perform! I danced to their song in my Oscar trailer. It’s called “The Walker,” and after 40 takes, I was almost ready for one.

The star of “The Tonight Show” and soon-to-be star of a retirement village in Boca, Jay Leno is going to be here! I love that I get to talk to him about his big transition.

The always hilarious Jane Lynch is stopping by to tell me about her very funny show “Hollywood Game Night.” I used to throw a Hollywood game night, but it disbanded after Leo DiCaprio kept cheating at Twister.

I also get to talk to “Emergency Backup Ellen,” formerly known as Ellie Kemper.

Plus, I’ve got Timothy Olyphant, Jennifer Nettles, Max Greenfield, Terry Crews and more! If this week doesn’t make me feel better, I don’t know what will.

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 86) 1234567Older
irene fortier

Happy Birthday Ellen. Hope you had a good great day.

Veronica

Ellen, a big Happy Birthday to you. I love watching your show as many others do, YOU ROCK and I do appreciated all tha t you do for others. have a great day......I got $20.00 in my pocket.....and love shopping the Goodwill and Thrift Store. Veronica

Tina M. Klein

I love the fact that you are such givin person and really care about everyone being good to each other. Thanks for the smiles you have given me,god bless you Ellen.You are one of a kind!!!

Tracy Lucas

I have never had anything at all for my birthday..........I would to see and celebrate with you. It could be mine too. If not, Love you and all you do for other people. Your mother should be soooo proud of you.

Evie

Happy Birthday to a well deserving person who continuously does random acts of kindness.

benjie l. camacho

Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

benjie l. camacho

Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

Pat

Happy Birthday Ellen and thank you for keeping my heart beating with laughter

Lily L Hagos

Happy Birthday Ellen U the baste.I always enjoy your show.
Lily L Hagos

terry beirnes

Did you get the previous comment before I go and make up some new ****?
Terry

terry beirnes

I'm no floggin' Bill Gates and am just trying to find a way to say I hope you are feeling better. I too have been ill and missed your show for awhile, unfortunately I was in the Nut House. Taking a holiday for awhile but will be in touch later.
Terry

Sandy Stephenson

After many years of working i now have time off to watch your show. I love every part of it. We recently moved to Florida from Illinois for medical reasons. I haven't met any friends yet, but I feel an hour with your show keeps me sane. Thank you for that…i need all the help I can get! Looking forward to the Oscars on Sunday. (take a couple tylenol before you drink at the after party…you won't have a morning after headache).

elizabeth

Quisiera aplar con usted pero no se escribir ingles pero aplo ingles y me defiendo bastante todos los dias veo su show y me siento tan feliz cuando usted ayuda a la gente creo que usted es la unica persona que me ase reir por que llevo 26 años en E.U sin familia y sin nadie con quien aplar mis proplemas pero desde que veo su show e apredido a sonreir diosnla bendiga ellen

Yvette M. Peru

Ellen! You are just the best.. I cried so much when you gave that Family all the good stuff...
Ellen... Thank You Very Much....
I will Pray for your show on March 7, 2014...
May God Bless You
Yvette M. Peru

Phyllis McLaughlin

I want to go to the Oscars!! I can help on stage!!

(Page 1 of 86) 1234567Older