Executive Beats by Dre

Beats Executive™ headphones are designed to take you from boardroom to the tarmac and everywhere in between. These over-ear headphones deliver the legendary Beats sound in a refined premium package that's easier than ever to take on the road. Get yourself a pair right here!

Comments

judinyah u henry

my family is really loud with my 2 brothers and 3 sisters so i want this to listen to music on my moms laptop btw i love u ellen

Cathy lummis

Here I in a town called Tamworth NSW , love watching the show , it is so up lifting and fun , we are going through the worst drought , realising laughter is the best medicine

Judith Watson

Happy b-day, luv u Ellen!!!! My son got a pair of beat (blue) for Christmas from his sister, but they've been stolen already. He is broken-hearted. His sis is in California and we haven't seen her in over a year.

sherry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! your awesome I only can't afford a birthday present but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers,get well soon. =)

roberta chavez

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!!!!!!!!!! what a blessing you are ln bringing joy to soooo many. life is hard, but you make the time we spend with you fun. for one hour a day we get to forget all our troubles and have some fun with you. THANK YOU!

stacey wozney

love the sound of beats!love prayers Stacey Wozney!!!Happy Birthday Ellen feel better, keep making us smile!Love prayers!