While Ellen was sick with the flu, she had the adorable star of "Bridesmaids" and "The Office" step in as her guest host. See how she did!

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Laura S

I'm sorry you're sick, Ellen, and hope you get well quickly. Thanks for getting such a wonderful replacement host. Ellie Kemper is one of my favorite comedic actresses, and she was great to step in for you at the last minute. Ellie did an awesome job and deserves a huge thank-you for filling what she acknowledged were incredibly big shoes (and which she did in very high heels!).

I loved past shows when you sent Ellie to DJ school and to be a Christmas gift wrapper at a mall. I look forward to seeing more of her on TV and in film, as I am sure we will.

Rest up this weekend!

stacey wozney

Missed you Friday on your show. Get well soon! Ellie did well but it was not the same without you! Love prayers!!!

Charlene Bonsu

Dear Ellen:
Watch your show Friday and saw that you wasn't there.
Hope you feel better, I know that colds can take the best out of you.
You are an inspiration person to all.

Your Friend Girl did well

Brenda

Ellen, So sorry to hear that you are sick. Please get well soon. We miss you on YOUR show. It is not the same without you. You do a terrific job and make the day for so many of us. Take care and get well.

Carol Burns

Sorry you are under the weather; Ellen and had to miss hosting you first show.
Ellie did a top notch job.......super!
See you Monday ;-)

Carol Burns
Acton; Maine

ella m jackson-williams

Ellen, I am so very sorry to hear that you are sick and i hope that you get better very, very soon. I miss you , and your show is not the same without you. Please i hate to say it but the TRUTH is it's the ELLEN SHOW!! and it needs ellen! The lady tried but she is not ellen. Ellen if you have not got it by now i love you and your show very much and i watch YOU everyday, so please get better soon, we ALL miss you alot! luv u mitzi ps, the next time you are to sick to work please show a rerun. thanks

Julia Wardell

Ellen, Hopefully this is finding you a little better. I know that being sick is no fun. Right now I'm doing the same thing. You should watch yourself on tv. It might cheer you up; it sure does when I watch. Don't forget we all care about you and hope that this will be over soon. Julia Wardell

Barb Blodgett

I have often wondered if the world would stop if Ellen ever got sick or had a bad day and guess what ! ! It did. My whole day is messed up without Ellen. It is only Friday and I won't get my Ellen fix until Monday. Ellie was good, but, she had better keep her day job because no one can ever take Ellen's place. Ellen, feel better soon. I had that icky flu and it is not a fun thing. Praying for your quick healing. Can't wait for your birthday party. Much love from me and my furry children, Suz'e, Spike and Chloe. Barb

Jenette Styles

hope you feel better Ellen,And get your dancing shoes back on soon. Maybe you need Kaley Cuoco from Big Band Theory and Sheldon to sing you soft kitty song. It makes them better purr purr purr. Happy Early Birthday Jenette

Laura

Ellen, ponte bien pronto. Tu talk show no es lo mismo sin ti, eres inigualable. Por cierto, a ver si vienes alguna vez a España. Besos.

Laura

Ellen, get better soon, the programme,your programme isn´t the same without you.

lorraine mclellan

Get better soon Ellen, from all your fans up here in the Great White North(Canada).

brandy anderson

Well noone will ever be ellen, that's what make her ellen:) but it looked like ellie done a good job.she's funny lol. I'm going to have to find the full episode for today were I was n class n missed it. No ofense to ellie though but ellen hurry n get better n come back to the show.... lol hurry like u could do anything about it....lol but I couldn't imagine doing a show for you like she did, that's some big shoes to fill. Literally well I dunno if u have big feet lol but u still have some bigs shoes to fill. Props to ellie, I couldn't of done it however it would be so fun to cohost with you. No I have no clue how to cohost but it'd be fun. When u come back to the show,hopefully next week, u should ask ellie for your shoes back lol. I dunno

Maureen Mc McDade

feel better if you need some chicken soup call me

Pam Alford

My daughter Kim who is 48 years old wit 3 children has had this terrible disease called Trigeminal Neuroligia for 7 years. It is called "the suicide disease" because the nerve pain is so so very bad. "It" has taken her life from her! She can't work or be the mom or friend she desires to be. She is on mega drugs to try to control the pain but it barley helps. I just want this disease to be brought into the light and see if there is any help for her.
Thanks for listening, Kim's mom, Pam Alford