While Ellen was sick with the flu, she had the adorable star of "Bridesmaids" and "The Office" step in as her guest host. See how she did!

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
belinda macintyre

I was watching the show and thought Ellie did great :). I found it really strange at first and almost turned the channel but I didn't want to miss the guests and I'm so glad I did stay. Please get well soon Ellen <3

Francisco Tan

Happy Birthday Ellen! you are the greatest & kindest person that ever lived on this mother earth, more power to you

Maligayan Kaarawan sa iyo!

denise chen

I love you so much Ellen !!!!
by the way
I live in Taiwan~
a small country ~~~~
wish i am american so i can watch your show everyday !!!

dtbeck2000@hotmail.com

Best Birthday wishes and hope you get well soon. I saw the video of Ellie doing your show and it was so funny how she changed the letters on the Ellen products but there is only one you and you were in my thoughts.

Y Powell

I MISSED ELLEN, I HATE THAT SHE IS SICK THE FLU. I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER. ELLIE HAD SOME COOL LINES TO MAKE US LAUGH BUT SHE IS NOT ELLEN. ELLIE DID A GOOD JOB; BUT SHE LAUGHED AT EVERYTHING POSSIBLY BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WAS NERVOUS. IF SHE EVER DOES IT AGAIN I HOPE SHE CAN CONTROL THE LAUGHING. ELLEN MAKES YOU LAUGH BUT SHE IS SERIOUS TOO. IT WASN'T BAD--BUT I PREFER ELLEN. THANKS THOUGH.

johnny walker lll

I know Ellie got sick

Christine Andersen

Hi Ellen. Sorry you are sick with the flu. Maybe the whole staff didn't get their shots in time to not get those germs on you. I'm sure you'll look into that when you return. Ellie did a wonderful job. It was great to see your scheduled guests didn't cancel. Who'd want to be known as the a** who cancelled because Ellen got the flu after all? NPH was so funny-especially his observation on the wooden cutout gift resembling you having the flu. I hope you get well quickly and can enjoy your birthday. Looking forward to Mondays show with Ellie as a guest! So great to know you can count on others when you really need them. All the best, Christine Andersen, Kenosha, WI

Debbie Norton

Love watching your show. Could you give us an update on Tony? Will he be coming back?

Shannon Ryan

To everyone who had negative remarks about Ellie she did great job for last minute. Ellen I hope you feel better soon had it last week. I commend you for staying home and not passing it along to others. Plenty of fluids!!!!!!!

Julie K

I'm sorry, but no one can take your place Ellen. No offense to Ellie but there is only one Ellen.

debbie

Senting blessing and prayer up for your recovery.

debbie

Hope you feel better

Pat T

I can never watch video's on your website. They take forever to start and then they cut in/out till I get so frustrated I leave. Yes my Adobe flash is updated and it's only on your site that I have this problem. Even when I try to watch postings on Facebook...some tech problem. Poo.

Pat M

Hi Ellen. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Your replacement Ellie was cute, funny but I have to say just one thing. There is no one that can come out on that stage and replace Ellen. When God created Ellen he knew that there would only be one. There is not a person that they could find to stand in your shoes. Your the best. Get better soon and get your self back. It's not watching The ELLEN DEGENERES show if you are not there.

Kayla-Marie

Ellie Kemper was brilliant =)

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older