Kirstie Alley returned to television in December with her new TV Land sitcom, "Kirstie." The actress opened up to Ellen about recently turning 63 and finding a special man to share her life. Check it out!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Cheryl Gentz

I have a cold, and when I saw this about Kirstie Alley I thought I'd die laughing !!! She is always so natural,I needed this, bad . Thank you !!

michael hernandez

Life is too short to worry about something that is inevitable, Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as long as we are here we might as well dance!Age gracefully, live , love and laugh baby!

Nancy Bentley g

Ellen , love your show as for the tactless comments I read today I,m so sorry.
People are so full of hate . Glad you are a kind soul . Kirsty. You can still rock it hon
You just get to attached to the wrong guy,s . O well to all a wonderful day and week end.
Been sick myself and my Dean is trying to cheer me up but I just need rest.

bill

she just needs a lot of protein on her face. hint hint

HloMrWilson

You can't stop time or gravity honey...maybe you should try normal behavior for a change - some men still find that attractive...

barry

Kirstie, welcome to the OFC (Old Farts Club)! :)

keith hinkel

Kristie is still cute and much thinner. Still a date target. Least I would. But fear of aging? Foolish--we all age and then die. Fact! Get over it & come to terms with it. Most all of us will end up in a single bed before we get planted. Facts. Live with it and Live each day to the most and as if it is your last day. Be better off for that.
REMEMBER: ONE TERM CONGRESS ONLY! NO IN***BENTS ALLOWED! TAKE AWAY THE TRASH BEFORE THE REVOLT BEGINS. VOTE AMERICA VOTE

ron

I think there are probably many people whose lives haven't exactly turned out the way they thought it would/should have. All my friends have been married and divorced and 3 of them are going to stay single. And for singles, the older one gets the higher the probability they will stay that way. Change is hard.

Melinda

I am so THERE!!! 61 yrs old and ready for a forever relationship. So much like Kristey, And I am cute!!!

will

I always liked Kirstie, from "Star Trek" on...I always regretted missing an opportunity to meet her when she was in Camden, Arkansas filming "North And South" nearby. She briefly visited a restaurant I worked in moments before I started my shift. None of my co-workers recognized her as they did Genie Francis, so I missed getting to make a fool out of myself over Kirstie. Now I'm in near LA and nothing like that will ever happen again. Sad. Kirstie, if you see this, you've always been the bomb to me.

1 Reply
Dee

I have had enough of "tap that" from your guest DJ, the joke is over! Find a new stupid phrase.

David E.

I think Ms. Alley is still pretty, but has made some choices that have hurt her. If she tries to remove those things from her life that are holding her back, I think there's still time to find love, maybe marriage and a sex life- which had been important to her in the past- and she'll be happier. It may be as simple as finding the real "Kirstie", someone I am not sure with whom she is familiar, yet.

Allie

At 20 I thought I would be alive at 63. Now I'm 61, with late stage ovarian cancer, and I'm not so sure. I had planned to do volunteer work. Oh well....

K

Aging probably isn't something you are supposed to do in scientology. Nor is getting married or thinking for yourself. If she just dropped the scientology crap she wouldn't have trouble finding a man. No one wants a woman that is in a cult.

Lanie lezama

I saw this and the first thing that came to mind is "ellen is gonna like this"

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older