[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-wf6pizq7__]]

Have you ever put something in a Tupperware container, only to discover you don't have the lid? Ellen has.

Comments

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older
TERRY HERNANDEZ

SORRY YOU ARE LOSING SLEEP OVER YOUR TUPPERWARE. I HAD THE SAME FEELING TILL I DISCOVERED WHEN WE PLACE THE LIDS IN DISHWASHER THAT HAPPENS, SO WASH THEM BY HAND. THEY TEND TO GET A BIT DEFORMED AND MAKES IT HARDER TO REPLACE . AND BY THE WAY I USE TO BE A TUPPERWARE DEALER IN THE 70'S AND THE 80'S AND NEVER DID KNOW THAT.BY THE WAY WUV YOUR BEAUTIFUL SMILE MAKES MY DAY AND YOUR HEART WOW WHAT A WOMAN, WISH THERE WERE MORE LIKE YOU !

Jean Ottoson

Hi Ellen I used to sell Tupperware and I know that if you run the top under hot water for a little bit, then put it on the bowl right away, it will stretch it to fit! Good Luck

Anita

Tupperware is guaranteed for life. I just had some bowls and lids replaced that were over 20 years old! Just contact a dealer in your area!

Meghan Collins

I always had the same problem now I just get and use the Pyrex glass containers, several sizes and heavy duty lids that do not shrink and I have never lost one yet :)

Katarina Galijan

Deare Derest Ellen!
Is very ease to close.You have to use Right and Left hand.Onec you put lide in sem go oround with bot handc and lid will lock.
Love you so,so much and Porsha to.
Katarina Galijan
Point Edward ON.
Canada
519 344 8338

Carole Mullins

There is a letter on the bottom of the container that matches the letter on the tab of it"s lid.

Julie Hallstrom

The lid shrinkage happens because of your dishwasher!

natasha legge

Run it under t water. Sometimes the bowls stretch and seals don't. So all you need to do is get the lid warm and stretchvit back to the bowl size. The seals are made extra tight because they are airtight, liquid-tight. Tupperware is the only patented seal in the world with the airtight, liquid-tight seal.
Thanks so much Ellen hope it works for you!! I've been selling for five years and it seems to always work 9 outta 10 times.

Julia Randa

Press the lid right in the middle and push down until it snaps shut!!

Sarah

Run the entire lid under HOT water for about 20 seconds and it will soften the rubber enough to stretch it over the rim of the bowl. Works every time. :-)

Pauline Miller

Ellen, re: the Tupperware lid. Just run the top under very hot water and immediately put it on the container. Fits perfectly!

Denny

Ellen,

I got the perfect fix for your tupperware problem! Toss the junk! There is a product that works much better called Lock-N-Lock. They seal better and they "nest" within themselves small to large and these things rock. Go to QVC and purchase a set.
Denny

Beth Corrato

My husband numbered all of the tops and bottoms of the tupperware so that they match. It makes finding the right lid very easy.

sir andrew stothers

ellen, i found that if you fill the container with hot water half way and microwave it with the seal on, it will shrink and form fit so you no longer have the problem of stretching and forcing the seal onto the container.

Fatima Zahmoun

Ellen - you are the best ever. Never get enough of watching your show, you winning, you hosting etc etc.. Just you showing on TV spreads joy..

I was watching this video and thought I share it with you. It brought tears to my eyes.. As you always say, if receiving makes someone happy giving or sharing makes one even more happier..

Bless,