The Oscar nominations are out, and I’m talking to one of my favorite nominees -- Meryl Streep is here! She’s telling me how she feels about her big news... being on my show! She’ll also tell me how she feels to be nominated for an Oscar.

The next big name in late-night television, Seth Meyers is here for the very first time. Speaking of “time” -- he was just on the cover of Time magazine.

The always hilarious Kirstie Alley will be here this week to tell me about her new show. The last time she was here, we gave her a tattoo. I can’t wait to see if she still has it.

Vanessa Hudgens has a new movie called “Gimme Shelter,” where she tried out a very different look. I did the same thing when I was her age, but it wasn’t for a movie. I was in hiding from my bookie.

The star of “Community” and “The Soup” -- Joel McHale is here this week, too! I don’t know how he stars in two shows at the same time. I only star in one, and I have a secret identical twin.

Plus, Alison Sweeney will be here as my guest DJ, Hunter Hayes is going to perform, and Denver Bronco Zane Beadles is going to fulfill a lifelong dream right on my stage. You’ll have to watch this week to see what it is!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older
cleopatra lewis

Love you and your show Ellen always! I try not to miss your show you make me laugh even if i don't feel like laughing!enjoy your interview's with your guest's you are a great person!!

Robbin Zimmerman

I just love you and your show. I try not to miss it. I hope you have a wonderful day and just keep doing what you do. Xoxo

Sharon Baur

Our local station is showing the Olympics, so your show wasn't on last week & probably not this week either. I am in Ellen withdrawal. Is it possible to watch the show online?

Roberta Tosti

I live on Cape Cod we had a snow storm and high winds lost power for awhile. Love your Show watch it almost everyday. LionelRichie wow cant wait.

Mary Buckley

I have tried over and over to win tickets to Ellen's BIRTHDAY SHOW.I tried the twelve days of Christmas.I have written over and over,no luck.BUT I LOVE the show and Ellen is amazing MY daughters and I love her.You always ask for a picture I don't know how to do that.please keep me in your thoughts.Thank you again,Mary

Cindy Andrade

Hi, I went to your show with a friend a couple of years ago. It was alot of fun. I recently retired as a Serving Kithen operator who worked 6 hours a day . Which meant I was in charge of an Elementary school Kitchen. I worked for the district for 25 years. This January I turned 60 years of age and retired to take care of my granddaughers. I'm making less money but it's worth it to see my granddaughers everyday. If ever you decide to have grandparent's day with their grandchildren on your show think of me. Love to see grandparents day on your show.
Loving being a grandmother Cindy

Destin Roberts

Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful president day week.

Helen Haley

Hi Ellen,
Just thought you should know what a inspiration you are to a lot of people. Praying that God will continue to bless you for all the things you do for people. Would love to meet you or come to your show one day.(It's on my bucket list) I'm 47 years old and I've never been on a Airplane. I wanted to tell you about a very talented singer we have her in Alabama. His name is Kevin Moon, you get a chance look him up.
Have a nice day,
Helen Haley

Kenya Moore

I just want you to know I LOVE YOU! Most likely more than others okay!

Jennifer Perez

Just wanted to wish Ellen a happy birthday. We love you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Ellen happy birthday to you. Love you

Willie Julian Smith

ellen got so caught up almost forgot to say Happy Birthday

Willie Julian Smith

Ellen love your show would love to come and dance with you. I'm disable and on a fixed income. I suffer with a heart condition and I am diabetic. I've watched you bless so many and I hope you can help. thank you look forward to hearing from you

Joyce Dale

why have you not answer my letter i wrote you and never heard from you you did not have to help my daughter but it would have been nice if you would have answer my letter so i gust you have so many other fans that a poor one like me would not be miss i wish you all the best an God Bless you an keep you your lost fans...

julie young

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU WERE OFF A WEEK SICK THAT A FIRST YOU KNOW YOU ARE MISSED ONLY ONE ELLEN

Julia Wardell

Happy Birthday Ellen. Hopefully you have a fun filled day. I am sure hoping that you feel much better. It's no fun being sick on your birthday. Cheers and goo fortune. Julia

(Page 1 of 6) 123456Older