The talented star told Ellen about his incredible film, "12 Years a Slave," and Hollywood's response to his name.

Comments

veronica B Vale

I am so happy that this site does NOT use Flash Player. I would not be aable to see these videos, if it did.

SherylWWilson

my co-worker's mom makes $70 hourly on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 10 months but last month her payment was $15933 just working on the laptop for a few hours. see this website
>>>>>>>>> http://cash46.com

Brenda Polidore

Congrats Ellen on Winning Best Talk Show! You Disserved It!! Smile!

Brenda Polidore

Having seen the movie yet! But will go and see it! I heard the movie is a go see, and good to watch!!

Michael W. Bober

I wanted to comment on the show "12 years a slave". As a US History teacher of 34 years I wanted to comment on this film. We my teaching partner and I showed a film by the same title to our 8th grade students for at least 15 years. I retired in 2003 and show it for the said time since the 0's and they have have that film I bought in their classrooom library as far as I know. It was a great book , great earlier film (maybe even more graphic than the current hit film).The current film is one that I also went to watch in the Theater here in Roseburg , Oregon. To enforce what you said this is something that everyone should see. Thank you for your comments of this film and you standing up for the issues you do. Michael W. Bober

1 Reply
Amy Vensel

Hi everyone at Ellen, I wanted to tell you fellow animal lovers to check out a story about a dog named Miley (and her buddy Frankie) on www.hopeforpaws.com. It's an amazing tail (pun intended) that will most definitely need a full box of tissues. Not only is it a sweet story, maybe talking about this organization could help them out! Thanks for all you do. It's reassuring to know that there are such great people in the world like y'all.