Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Linda Pizzi

Hi Ellen,
We have been having sub zero temperatures in upper Michigan
and really appreciate this Indian summer in January. The power was
out during the night. Luckily, not for too long.

We hope your having a safe and warm winter.

CHRIS  DODGE

WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR SHOW

Mylene Ahingwam

I love your show!

Joy Beatrix S. Agunod

I am very excited that Ellen DeGeneres will be hosting the 2014 Oscars. I will not miss this event. Good luck Ellen, and God bless.

liza

well in nashville the weather is fair but im from florida

Farah Yamach

Dear Ellen,
I have to tell you that I am thrilled to find out you are hosting Oscar this year!!!!
I never forgot the last time you hosted the Oscar in 2007!
I was praying that you will host again and my wish came through!!! I honestly can't wait to see it!! My girls and I love you Ellen!
Sincerely,
Farah

Donna lynn Miller

Ellen looking fabulous in picture for Hosting The Grammys!I can't wait to see you that night making me laugh my a★★ off. Your the best HOSTESS WITH TH MOSTESS!!!! love ya!
Emal donnalynn.miller.dm@gmail.com

Donna lynn Miller

Donnalynn.miller.dm@gmail.com

Linda Newman

I went to Seattle for Christman and that didn't work. My toes froze. So, I leased an apartment in Miami! I hate cold weather!

Bertha Espino

Congratulations Ellen . You is the Best show. Thank You.

Judie Paranuk

CONGRATS on your People's Choice Award for best of THE BEST...you deserved that award. You have won pretty much EVERYONE's heart!!! Yes, we love you, very much. I watch your show almost every day, and hate it when I miss your show!!!! Keep up the GREAT WORK ELLEN!!!

Anne Rhodes

I Just got caught up with Ellen's shows since the first of the NEW YEAR, Had to DVR them :/ As Usual, Your AMAZINGLY Fun/Funny, so Delightful to see YOUR FACE :) & always good to feel the sense of AHHHHHH/uplifting feelings after Your show X-O Thank You
One part cracked me Up BIG TIME with Amy & Lauren/Best friends reuniting with their babies born hours apart... HILARIOUS! :) But it reminded me of My 33 yr old twin daughters, who tend to Speak the same thing at the same time ALWAYS, But ALSO the 2 got pregnant within a week of one another, Both already have an older Girl, then One twin went to be induced {in Florida} But the OTHER twin In Ohio started contractions! So Both were Hospitalized at the same time & Both ended up having Emergency C-section On July 6th & BOTH had a baby BOY, the first one Named Alex [A] comes first...& 43 MINUTES later Brayden with a [B] was born.... & get this... BOTH daddy's Names are Kris/Chris! Just related to that segment all the More & Loved it <3 & love Youuuuu Too xoxoxoxoxo

gary

lots of sex

Kim Sparks

Great job ellen!!! Kimberly

Patricia Prescod

Looking Great as usual Ellen. Love the suit!

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older