Happy Sunday! Things seem to be warming up across the country, and I couldn’t be happier. Yesterday I was lying by the pool and got a brain freeze from my Slurpee, so I know what y’all were going through.

Big things are happening on my show this week, and it all starts with Drew Barrymore! She’s got the cutest little girl named Olive, and another one on the way. She also told everyone I called her “fat” at the People’s Choice Awards, so we’ll clear that right up.

All three of this season’s "American Idol" judges are here! Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, and the new judge, Harry Connick, Jr.! I’m so glad my friend Harry is a judge. He’s going to do a great job. I also have some parking tickets I need him to fix.

One of the biggest names in the world, Kim Kardashian is here this week! She’s a new mom, a new fiancée, and she’s about to start a new season of her show! I can’t wait for Kanye to put her on his motorcycle and drive her over here.

I’m also talking to two of the stars of the new movie “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" -- the very handsome Chris Pine and the newly knighted Kenneth Branagh! I’m not sure what the requirements are for becoming a knight, but now that my cousin Kate is married to the Prince, I’m sure I’m pretty high up on the list.

Also, the beautiful Juliana Margulies is here to tell me about her show, “The Good Wife,” which just won the People’s Choice Award! If it won that, it must be good, because those people make some excellent choices.

If you haven’t yet seen the movie “12 Years a Slave," you probably should see it before the Oscars. The incredible lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor is here, and I’m gonna talk with him all about his incredible performance.

All that and more starts Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older
BRUCE WATSON

Hello Ellen my name is Bruce Watson i was at 4001 Monument rd. apt 716 i was staying with a good friend if she did not help me i do not know where i would it is hard on me as well as my friend Doris Young the hud apartment where she lives did not alloow any one to stay there let alone live i am trying to help some one and that person is the one helpen you, my phone # (267)977-1028 thank you for any thing you can do to help Philadelphia PA. 19131 thank you so much Bruce Watson watsonbruce808@yahoo.com

Elle

Viene bien el LUNES cargado de invitados y mucha alegría. Otra cosa no espero de lo mejor que hay, como persona y comunicadora. Su personalidad la hace especial lo que provoca que la amemos y respetemos su trabajo.
Eres GRANDE ,Ellen .
Una pena que no reciba las notificaciones a mi email de los vídeos que suben . Hasta hace una semana todo iba bien ,hasta que me di de alta en su web.

Sue Bandy

I love Idol this year, but miss YOU being a judge ! IT still amazes me how some people get up there to audition when you know they have to be able to HEAR themselves & UGH hurts my ears sometimes, but I like the way J-Lo is kind when she tells them NO, but Harry Connick Jr. just cracks me up. Keith is great! Looking forward to this weeks guests & you bringing the laughter into our home this week! God bless you!

Nakesha Saunders

Your show is amazing. You are very beautiful and I truly admired you. Keep up the spectacular work you are doing.

Cindy

Your show always makes me feel good if I'm in a down mood you always get me up your great

Vanja Bjørkløw

I love your show Ellen^-^

Vanja Bjørkløw

Love your show Ellen^-^
Grettings from Vanja in Norway.

jay ellen prague

wondering why you have not honored billie jean king? as one of the first openly gay olympic woman ever? she paved your way!

caroline wonchalk

Ellen, My Aunt Mary needs an escort to fly to California so she can visit with her other children, now I really can't afford the trip but I told my cousins if I could get ELLEN TICKETS I would fly out with her. Her birthday is coming up and it would be great if I could tell her to start packing and get out of this cold weather.

Evelyn Feld-Grosso

Am enjoying watching your show today while recuperating at home from an accident (a fall) at Walt Disney World...otherwise DVR it. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!! Your show makes so many people happy... I hope to catch your show in October after my niece's wedding in Tucson. I tried this past September but wasn't able to get tix. I am almost 82 years young and still working at Walt Disney World, mostly to help my disabled daughter and grandsons but also to keep useful and active.

lynn marie thibault

i just wish to say happy birthday!!! hope your feeling better. because of me and you especially i love helping people every day. ive always done it but you give me an even more reason. you give so much. i give what i can, usually my time. i collect disability. i will be starting school at 50 mind you to be a medical assistant. i wish to make as many people better as possible by my hand. i think if everyone thought like us there would be little problems in the world instead of big ones. i LOVE YOUR SHOW AND WATCH OFTEN!!! thank you for being there for me and supporting the great things that we can do for people in our lives.

melbarobison@gmail.com

I would love to win my husband is on disabilty fom a 3 level fusion in his neck. I am on disability from Fibromyalgia, and other things. I WOULD BE HAPPY JUST TO WIN ELLEN UNDERWARE I can't find them

Irene Picazo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL LADY.. ENJOY YOUR DAY. LOVE YOU A WHOLE LOT & ALL YOU DO..💃💃 👯👯 🆗👍💋❤️🎈🎈🎉🎉

helene blau

Dear Ellen
I was so happy when you won the peoples choice awards. you totally deserve it. I love your show it is very entertaining. the audience members that participate, and the family's that you help out. Keep up the great work I love your show so much. love Helene Blau.

Rebecca Rolling

Hate I am missing all the new shows! Had to decide whther to go to the oncologist this month or pay my satelite bill, well I couldn't put the doc off so they cut my service off :( can't watch on tv but may be able to catch up online when I can! I miss my daily Ellen fix!!! I need some happy in my day!!! :)

(Page 1 of 10) 1234567Older