She got cooking with Ellen and made some delicious pasta! Check it out.

Comments

Feline Kondula Butcher

Wow. That looks really yummy!

Laura

Ñam, ñam, I will try to do it, thanks.

Prisca Simo

Lovvve your show, but can you make TV watchers also winners, because I will like to win one of the Nest smoke and carbon m dectector you gave away on January 23, 2014. I check on line and they are expensive to me. My address is 31 Victoria Ave, Cranston RI 02920. Thank YOU

Christian Corr

Hi i am Christian Corr from colombia i am a singer and i just want that you guys help me to ellen listen my music ....why ??..... i really don´t know why but i am searching on line oportunities for my to consolide as an artist .... and .. yes my music is in spanish but i never heard that you guys have in your show someone who sings in spanish .... i know..... i am not a rock star or something like that ... i am a nobody who wrote this lines only for you guys to listen my music but you know what ..... i think my songs have potencial ...... and sorry for my bad grammar thanks a lot and here tha links of my music ........

Ladrón de chocolates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywkrPnPJ01M

Jason Bourne

Drew Barrymore is fat !

Jason Bourne

Drew Barrymore ! just kidding

Carole Miller

My husband went vegan last year and lost 70 pounds and 12 inches off his waist line. I'm trying but I'm a chocoholic so I'm finding it difficult. Your tips are great and I'm working very hard to make the switch.

hotmaria brennan

Enjoyed their moment, especially hearing Drew crack her fingers as I do all the time...Hotmaria Brennan

loretta   white

Behind the set of Drew and Ellen making pasta there is a shadow of a heart made by the vines behind them.
Loretta White