Win Tickets to Ellen's Birthday Show!

If you want to help Ellen celebrate her birthday, you can win tickets from the Ellen Shop! Find out how, here.

Comments

(Page 6 of 9) Newer3456789Older
ellen 文

just wanna say happy birthday to Ellen,wish you all the best!
I love you Ellen!I wish I can see you in person someday in China!♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Ta'sha M. Burton

Happy Birthday, Ellen! My twin sons, Chris and Jake share your birthday!! I would love for them to be on your show to meet and celebrate their birthday with you!

Ellen Krafty

Happy Birthday to the most famous Ellen I know!!! May your year be filled with health and happiness. God grant you many years, God grant you many years, God grant you many happy years. In health and happiness, in health and happiness, God grant you many happy years!

My son turns 21 next weekend on Groundhogs Day. He is serving in the United States Air Force, stationed at Homestead ARB in Florida. He will be flying home Saturday Feb 1, to spend the week with us in Westbrook, CT. Yeah!!!!! He will be sharing the celebration this year with the Super Bowl, not just the groundhog.

Love you and your show,
your friend forever,
Ellen Krafty

何萍

Hi Ellen,
Unfortunately, I know I don't have any chance to be part of your birthday show. But, "happy birthday" from China!
I hope you and Portia will be happy forever!

Heping

Violet Smith

I just wanted to wish you a Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from a frozen Hamilton Ontario. I would dearly love to come visit you in person and deliver these wishes, but I am frozen in my chair. You are one of the most kind and generous people there is ans are always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. I hope to someday be able to afford to come and see your show in person as this is one of my bucket list items.

I sincerely hope you have a fantastic day and get spoiled as you certainly deserve it.

Cindy MacArthur

I can't believe it's birthday time again, so soon! You see, my birthday is also january 26. Last year, as I watched your show, I vowed to lose weight, then try to get chosen to be at your birthday show. Now, a year later and 50+ pounds lighter (and counting), it's too late to be invited! I am the charge nurse in a community hospital in SW Florida, and this is prime snow-bird season. We are so busy that I forgot to email you sooner! LOL

So, Ellen, A very happy birthday to you tomorrow. I wish us both many, many more to come! And maybe some some year I will be able to join you!

Janet Krajcovic

Hi sweet, generous , Ellen! I and my sister would just feel so honored to be a part of your birthday show to be able to wish you a Happy Birthday in person! You bring such joy to millions of people every day and we would like to reciprocate by making your BIG day special ! Thank you for all the good you do for so many deserving people. You are a wonderful person! Fondly, Janet from Macedonia, Ohio ( near Cleveland )..brrr...it's cold here ( hint, hint )

Janet Krajcovic

Hi Ellen! My sister told me that she wrote you last week saying that you should change your name to Ellen De Generous! I totally agree. You are so giving to well-deserving people and it makes my heart smile. My sister, Bev Sterba, mentioned that she and I are both retired and would love to come see you and your show in person! It would be such a thrill for us to actually meet you! Unfortunately, Bev was not certain that her letter to you was sent correctly, so I am sending a 'back-up' just in case :) Thank you, Ellen, for all you do! Fondly, Janet Krajcovic, Macedonia, Ohio ( near Cleveland )

Carol Evans

Dearest Ellen-- You are always helping inspiring people & I know you are helping yourself by doing so. BUT, right now I want to tell you how inspiring you are to me. I think you may have gotten ill as a result of how much you care for Justin Bieber - you introduced him to this world and what a gift he has been to so many people. Right now he is growing thru a painful growing period in his young life & his fame is going against him with all news media "over" reporting on the terrible things & choices in his young life. I will be praying daily for you so the pain will ease & all those who care for Justin & Justin, himself that he may GROW WELL during this painful period. YOU, my friend, are my inspiring hero :-) Stay well :-)

beverly wharton

hi ellen, i know how you feel i had the flu during christmas. it is awful, good news you will get better. you know everyone is praying that you have a full recovery. take it slow, you know that as we get older it might take a little longer to get better. it did take me a while because i have health problems, and my hudbabd had a stroke last year. we have two grandkids that live with us. we both are both disable. it has been very difficult, the last two years. every time we think we might get back on tract, something happens to knock us back down. we love your show and what you do for people. maybe one day we could get a little help. get well soon and be kind to everyone.

Trinidad

I'm hoping this is the same contest I entered 29 days ago.... I bought a 4 set on wine glasses which I LoVe! I still hope that their is a possibility that I can still win.I LOVE YOU ELLEN!

Maria F Jefferies

Hi Ellen,
My name is Maria Jefferies and I would like to go to your show for your birthday but I don't have any money to shop at this moment so I want to wish you a wonderful Birthday, Love Maria.

Faith Tomlinson

ok.. i am sorry your sick,, i made you some chicken soup,,, but i thought it would be nasty befor it got to you so i ate it... it made me feel soooo much better... thinkin of you... much love sister....

ELIZABETH HALBERG

Hope You Feel Better Soon Ellen!! Happy Happy Birthday!! Love You!! Thank You For Brightening the World Every Day! :D

Yvonne Aviles

Ellen, I hope I am at the correct page to enter to win a chance to celebrate your birthday.Both myself& my husband are disabled with dibetes,arthritis,& he recently lost his sight in his right eye.He has had seveal procedures but his viion has not returned & the doctor tells us it could happen anbytime in his left eye.We both receive disability socual security& the bills just keep coming.We were unabe to really celebrate the holidays because we had to many bills.We did manage to giesome to our favorite charities.We feel we should share if we can.I enjoy your show daily& my parrot(Bubba ) likes to watch. She laughs hysterically.Your show brightens our day.I hope even if not selected at you have a wonderful Birthday,you deserve it!Get well soon.

(Page 6 of 9) Newer3456789Older