Win Tickets to Ellen's Birthday Show!

If you want to help Ellen celebrate her birthday, you can win tickets from the Ellen Shop! Find out how, here.

Comments

(Page 4 of 9) Newer1234567Older
Virginia Baisi

I just want to wish Ellen a wonderful birthday and I hope she is feeling better, I know its trying I just got over it. So have a lovely, wonderful, energetic, beautiful birthday Ellen you deserve it.

Sincerely,

Ginny Baisi :-)

Ann Dreger

Happy Birthday Ellen, from your biggest Connecticut Fan!

I hope you are feeling better. You were missed on Friday.

Ann Dreger

Joan Mitchell

My daughter didn't get her gift card from last year's win. She made a birdhouse bust that Ellen show cased on her birthday show. Tickets to her show would be awesome. She spent a lot of time on that bust. Her name is Renee Mitchell from New Paltz, NY
Come on birthday girl she deserves it :)

Margaret

ELLEN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I love your show! You are just awesome! I am so happy to know you are feeling better and will be back "in your place" to warm our hearts and make us smile!

Margaret Williams
Retired Teacher
St. Louis, Missouri

Deborah Downey

Today January 26, is my 58th Birthday, I can't believe it....I just go over 3 weeks with all the flu stuff myself....Glad to be well...Get well Ellen....Happy Birthday!

Linda Farmer

Hi, I don't know the exact date of Ellen's birthday, but mine is January 31.
I will be 73 a little older than Ellen. I wish her a happy birthday and
many many more.
Linda Farmer

Cheryl Holness

HAPPY BORN DAY ELLEN MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE HAPPY AND HEALTHY BORN DAYS! GOD BLESS YOU... SENT WITH LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES:)Mrs. Cheryl Holness

dennis james

Happy Happy Birthday Ellen. Minw was on January 18th. Id written to you telling you that right before Christmas,my estranged children (3) found me online. We've all spoken but due to my being retired and theyre poor finances..it appears we'll not ever meet. I WISH YOU THE MOST HAPPINESS MOST COULD HOPE FOR. You are loved in this life--and most assuredly even more so in the next!

mary mabry

happy birthday ellen my two and half year old granddaughter madalyn loves you when she comes over the first thing she says is watch ellen then she will dance love ya hope you have a great day

vicki

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO one of the most generous and caring person I know.Would love tickets to your BIRTHDAY or any other time just for a chance to see you let alone meet you. GOD BLESS and Porcsha.

Helen

Happy Birthday to a Beautiful, Funny, Wonderful Generous Woman. Your laughter helps to heal me emotionally on my gloomy days. Thank you.

Heidi Viebrock

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE TO COME!

Diane Damewood

Happy Birthday Ellen! You inspire me to get up and dance each day! Thank you for your laughs, your caring heart and just being you!

valerie wiles

Happy Birthday ELLEN !!!!!!!!!!

colleen