Win Tickets to Ellen's Birthday Show!

If you want to help Ellen celebrate her birthday, you can win tickets from the Ellen Shop! Find out how, here.

Comments

(Page 3 of 9) Newer1234567Older
Nathalie Mason

Like a chance to win a trip to your birthday show but I cant afford to buy any clothes right now. Love ya anyway.

Johnna R Johnson

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Elleeeeeeeen, Haaaaaaapppyyyyyyy birrrrrrthdaaaaaaay tooooo yuuuuuuuu. I hope that you are feeling so much better and were able to enjoy your birthday. Your guest host did fine, but the show without you is like the day without the sun. Corny, I know. Feel better and I hope that you come back soon.

Shirley Mann

I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday and many many more to come. Feel better and Please keep up the great work you do for others. "May God continues to Bless you" and please keep on dancing!!!!!!!!!

Shirley Raines

Happy Birthday Ellen! I share the same birthday as you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday

ANN MERRITT

JUST HAVE TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE TO COME....I LOVE YOU...YOU MAKE MY DAY SO MUCH BRIGHTER..YOU ARE SUCH A LOVING AND CARING AND GIVING PERSON..ONEDAY..SOMEDAY...I TOO HOPE TO MEET YOU AND DANCE WITH THE AUDIENCE..LOVE YOU

Annette G. Magliaro

Ellen I just want to wish you a Very Happy Birthday. I just celebrated my 76th birthday on the 22nd and have been celebration since then. Every day was another celebration! Life is good!

susan wells

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY Birthday To U , Happy Birthday Dear Ellen, Happy Birthday to U, Hope you have an Awesome Day filled with Love and Joy too, Hope your Momma, is In town for Your Birthday, Make some Great Memories, to keep and share , Hugs from across the USA, Your fan, Sue, from Ohio,

gina caguiat

happy birthday ellen,
i never miss your show.. and if i know i will miss it, i always
tivo the ones i miss. you are such an inspiration especially when you help an donate gifts and monies to those who either have lost their jobs, are sick and cannot continue their medical payments or even acts of kindness.
this year my act of kindness is to help girl who wants to join the girl scouts of america but is not able because her family cannot spend the extra expenses like uniform, extra curricular activities, picnics...in this way i am able to say i am also helping someone like you have been helping all kinds of people who are in need.

Glenda Durst

Ellen, I'm sorry to hear that your not feeling well. I am sending you the Best and Happy Happy Birthday Wish I can. I want you to get better so that you can enjoy your birthday with all of your family and friends and of course your fans. I would love to share your birthday with you in person on your show please. I have been trying for years to get tickets never been lucky enough to get them. I have even tried to get them for the 12 Days of Christmas, I have also suggested themes for the show still nothing. Please chose me. I am the person who gave you the suggestion for the show on -
FOSTER/ADOPTIVE PARENTS FOR SPECIAL NEEDS AND MEDICAL FRAGILE CHILDREN
Thank you very much I love your SHOW AND I LOVE YOU
GLENDA DURST

Tricia

Ellen, Hope you are feeling better. Wishing you a very Happy Happy Birthday. May all of your dreams come true. I attended your show recently when Leo & Courtney were on there. We had a most awesome time. Keep Dancing & Laughing it truly makes us all feel better.
Tricia

Jeanine Velazquez

Happy birthday Ellen!i hope you are feeling better I love you my daughter will be 15 on the 2 nd Groundhog Day I can't believe how fast they grow up she lives upstate ny with her dad and I'm in Long Island I miss her so much I would love to come to your show I never get to go anywhere due to money right now is very tight and I have a toddler . Well I love you and your show you deserve a wonderful day and to my baby girl too , love always Jeanine . Ps. I wish there was a way to send private messages

Pat Ford

Hope you're better, Ellen and HAPPY BIRTHDAY..please let me come to your party!!!!!!! Love ya, Pat

Lori Kuhn

Wishing you a wonderful Birthday!! I love birthdays. Just had my 50th...

Pamela Forst

Even through the crappy ass times! You are true sunshine in this world!! Love you Ellen :)

Melody Blumenthal

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN!! You are such an inspiration, WOW, all that you do for people is AMAZING!!! Hope you have a extra special day! My birthday is Feb. 3, what a birthday present to win the Vegas trip!! But I never win anything!! Anyway, I wish I could afford to help people like you!! Its Great!!

HAPYY BIRTHDAY!!!