Win Tickets to Ellen's Birthday Show!

If you want to help Ellen celebrate her birthday, you can win tickets from the Ellen Shop! Find out how, here.

Comments

(Page 1 of 8) 1234567Older
Alan Horridge

Happy Birthday to the best female talk show host Ellen!

april wortman

Ellen, I hope u have a terrific birthday. I feel with u we had flu in our house this week too. I hope u are a hundred percent. Thank you for all you do to help so many. May u have a blrssed day. April

vicki

Just wondering today what Sofia Grace and Ellis Phoenix would be like together on the show.

Rosemary Krzemien

Hi Ellen, I saved my cold cash for over a year and spent it on one of the most exciting trips ever to your show in L.A. from near Buffalo, N.Y. I had a Blast from Sunday pm thru Wed. Am. Thanks for all you do. I enjoyed being in the audience but could see you were not up to your best health. Anyway, Thanks. I will save another grand and try to come again, maybe to win a trip or a free gift. My true gift was sitting there spending the day at Warner Bros. Studio, having a cold one at the little place right around the corner and seeing you with Jay Lenno. I can't believe I missed your Birthday show by one day. I think you plan it so people who live in L.A. get into your show because they live there, pay taxes, deal with all the traffic,etc. I will continue to love and support you. Best Wishes. Have a Great Birthday. Love Ya. Rosemary Krzemien, Warsaw, N.Y.

Andrea Kovesdi

Love your show Ellen, dancing is and will always be my passion and I love how you incorporate it in your show.

Dancing always brings Happiness

Rosemary Krzemien

I want to thank you for the great show on the 28th of Jan. I flew in from Buffalo, N.Y., just to see you. It was a BLAST. I saved and saved for well over a year to see you and it was so much fun, even though we were not on TV or won anything. I am not about material things and the experience was way worth it. I could tell you were still under the weather but you get an APlus for the effort you give us each and every show. We also met some great people just down the street at that little pub just down the street, meeting people who take for granted how important you are. Oh well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you got my card. thanks Rosemary Krzemien, a very loyal fan.

Marcia Durbin

My Mom and I watch your show every day...you really pick me up when im feeling down!!! Thank You!!!

marlyn

HI ELLEN!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! I had a birthday also this month wish you many many MORE!!!!! I would LOVE to come to one or MORE of your shows. unfortunately icant put my pic in dont have a camera that works would love to come to Vegas too LOVE YOU ELLEN!!!!!!

Francisco

first of all feliz ***ple aƱos ellen :) I wish you the best! I wish I can be in your show for your birthday but the only way to get tickets is buying stuff :( too bad I don't have money to buy anything!!! anyway I wish you the best and I love you ellen ...

taraneise spann

Hi Ellen I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and many more and God bless you.

Rebecca J. (Ferrell) Anderson

Ellen, I hope this is your best birthday, ever. I've watched you from your beginning, but I won't say how long ago that was for either of us. Wink, wink -- Nudge, nudge... There are now a giant part of my family watching you every morning. They've all become huge fans; how couldn't they? All our mornings are made so much brighter and they begin with the best gift, and medicine, of all: laughter! So, I wanted to thank you, Ellen, and wish you, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY GAL!' Have a fantastic day, and take a little time to think of all the lives you've touched and made better by sharing yourself with us. THANK YOU, ELLEN!

Jessica Crawford

Happy Birthday! Hope the BEST for you and yours today,tomorrow,and always.You are a blessing to all of us who watch you.Thank you for the smiles and laughter you have brought to myself and my little girl.

Alison e. Paul

I will like to wish Ellen a happy birthday hope she live to enjoy many,many more. Ellen and I share the same birthday yesterday was also my birthday I was 65 yrs old.

Patty Peters

WAHHHHH my message did not come thru, whyy it is a Monday i QUESS why it didn't go thru....LET'S PARTY ELLEN AN PORTIA!! Happy birthday Ellen

Patty Peters

Ellen I have you every morning even Sat. and Sunday which LOL you are not on but Have tried to correct it but I have you on autotuned on WLKY@9:00 am. Ellen I do hope you are feeling much better!! Also ELLEN i WATCHED the GRAMMY'S and never saw you!! Where were you. I did miss the very beginning. Oh there Tim, he is such a handsome devil with this gray in his hair!! Love you
Ellen and would love to celebrate with you on your Bday!!

(Page 1 of 8) 1234567Older