Ellen is giving away huge prizes to her newsletter subscribers every week! Like a trip to Las Vegas or a 50" Insignia TV! All you have to do is subscribe, and you could win big!

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
Kamron

Hello Ellen my name is Kamron Mathews
I am a black African American who lives in Akron Ohio
I am here today to ask a favor of you I have been wanting to sing and act since I don't know how long. May I include that I am a very great singer who
Could make it worth the while. I have always wanted to work for Disney channel but my family just doesn't have a lot of money to do this. All u am asking is for you to help me with my career an get a acting agent o any pick and to help my family with our money problems i may just be 13 years old but I would love for this to happen thank you and have a blessed day.

Trina

Was at your show jan7 omg so much fun...little sad I
missed Julia Roberts and now Drew Barrymore my two favorites.
Congrats on your award....

Carla Anderson

Love your show, enjoy every minute. :)

cathy hayward

Love ur show the whole world should learn to dance at least once a day as u and ur viewers and me at home do. You make us all laugh and lift out spirits tysvm Ellen ur the best!!!!

paulette ashley

well liked
show, very funny and insightful when need be

Sandra Braenovich

Ellen's doing it again! Thank you so much for loving us all! I could really use a vacation I'm so stressed. You & your show is my daily ecsape from all the problems I have on me especially now. I know I can always count on you. Thank you for always being here for me. I am a diehard Ellen fan you get my undivided attention five days a week for the 1 hour your on. Everyone knows not to bother me but now I am answering the phone if I don't know who it is when your on just in case you call me. Blessings to you and your staff!

Lynne Koon

Thanks for the millions of laughs! Your timing is perfect!

Beverly Garrett

I want to come work for you for a week! it looks like too much fun!

Casey Holland

Hi Ellen. I sent you an email the other day & the first sentence was " Say a Prayer for "Happy". About my father "Happy"about what he has been going through& now is Recently facing. I won't go back into the details about my email to you, I just wanted to let you know I sent it on my husbands computer so I had to use his email address, but if you do get a chance to read it & if you would like to respond you can email my husbands email address back &/or my my email address now that you have it. Or, like I had said in the email, if you could just "say a prayer for "Happy"(my father) that would be great. :) & I also want to add, I absolutely LOVE your show& so does my 6month old daughter. She gets so excited when you dance, she giggles & kicks her feet like she's trying to dance in her swing with you:) & its a good thing she loves you to because, besides your show, the little tv watching that I do get consists of "The Mickey Mouse Club House" & "Doc. McStuffins" :) which are really great shows but its nice to view some adult shows once in a while :) I record your episodes when I can't watch them on their regular time & I just have to say, I look forward to viewing them bc I know, no matter what is going on in my life, when I watch your show I laugh, become inspired & feel happy :) so thank you for that :) God Bless :).

Maribeth918@yahoo.com

Ellen pick me so I can meet you ;)

Margaret Jorgensen

More than Vegas, more than a TV - I would LOVE to be part of Ellen's audience!

Merrie Sand

I was watching the segment on your show today where you were throwing various substances at the woman. This struck me as unkind and definitely not funny. The questions were unfair as she could not possibly know the answers. Why do you do this? I feel really uncomfortable watching this. I think you value kindness, because you always say to be kind to one another at the end of your show. Please consider being more kind to your fans.

Reba Cesta

My husband and I have been in love for 40 years. Our life together
has been beautiful. I wish all young couples will be as happy as we
are in our senior years. We both have beautiful familys that has brought us so much joy and continue to do so.

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12