Ellen is giving away huge prizes to her newsletter subscribers every week! Like a trip to Las Vegas or a 50" Insignia TV! All you have to do is subscribe, and you could win big!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
darlene

Watch your show every day you always bring a smile to my face high light of my day is watching you. Love what you do for people in need love you Belleville use a little time away on vacation or a tv thank you

Deborah DeMaria

I'M FEELIN' LUCKY, ELLEN! I AM WORTHY!

Get me out of New York - AND whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!!

Amber Castle

My mom is in the critical care unit at Hershey PA with brain cancer and can't wait to watch your show everyday , it brings a smile to her face !

Elizabeth Caro

Congratulations!!!!!!!Win 14 times it is great, I like something very much you said to the people, you love to make people happy, me to..I love cats to, I rescue one babe cat the other day....Love you God bless you!

Bill Pyeatt

Ellen, your the best!!

Shyann

single mom of 3 from jamestown ny. i love you ellen

Mallory

I love ellen! Thank you for everything you do!

Debbie Grossman

Love, love, love Ellen!

Hana Chisley

I love your show very much. You make me smile all the time.

Jeff Whipple

Hi Ellen. Love your show. My wife, Cheryl, my mom and dad and I are going to be in the LA area from Cold Canada in Feb and would love to see the show and meet you. You would be in my wife's bucket list if she had one, lol Congrats on the award. Thank you, Jeff

Dedee Ressl

Looking at your calendar for upcoming dates for tickets and not having luck when selecting dates. Are the dates in April not available for requesting yet? My husband and I along with my twins will be coming through from Hawaii back to Georgia and would love to catch a show. Any advice on when to check back to give us the best chance to score some tickets on 4/8?

sharon mitchell

ellen you are the greatest and i love watching your show so please keep us all smiling and keep up he good work i think you should get an award every week for making me laugh and others

Tami

You do so many thing for others, bringing relieve to others long-term or even for the moment. And, I am positive you silently do much more for others with what appears/seems, to me, having a great support team...it takes a village. Thank you for the smiles when I get the opportunity.

Kamron

Hello Ellen my name is Kamron Mathews
I am a black African American who lives in Akron Ohio
I am here today to ask a favor of you I have been wanting to sing and act since I don't know how long. May I include that I am a very great singer who
Could make it worth the while. I have always wanted to work for Disney channel but my family just doesn't have a lot of money to do this. All u am asking is for you to help me with my career an get a acting agent o any pick and to help my family with our money problems i may just be 13 years old but I would love for this to happen thank you and have a blessed day.

Trina

Was at your show jan7 omg so much fun...little sad I
missed Julia Roberts and now Drew Barrymore my two favorites.
Congrats on your award....

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older