She actually couldn't narrow it down to 5, so there's 7. Got a funny web video Ellen should see? Send it to her here.

Comments

Tina holman

Don't wash the Tupperware in the dishwasher and run it under hot water and it should fit. If that don't work stand on it! Lol

Premdeep

Hi Ellen, I'm PREMDEEP. When I visit USA I will defnitely watch your show in Warner Bros Studios... bye.

Sherry

Ellen,

Your show Rocks! Love your dance moves, guest stars, program format, yadi, so keep us laughing lady ... you've so raised the bar for talk shows

You're Da Best!
sherry

Ali

I'm Ali. I'm from Iran, This video was incredible. I love your performance. you really make me happy every time I see your smile. Love love love you and all of your performances.

Kechy

Hello Ellen

There must be a delay in internet because in Spain I only can see 6 videos ;-)
Thanks for making me laugh every day
Kechy

heather

how come your videos never work right?

Lokesh Sharma

Ellen I am Lokesh and I live in New Delhi(India). I love that you are such a great person. I started watching you after I heard your voice in Finding Nemo.
Last year my laptop got stolen and I an animation student so I had to suffer work loss because of this and also had to move back with my parents. This was the time I saw your show on TV and then never missed it. You made me forget all my problems and helped me move on with my life for which I am eternally thankful to you. I love you a lot and would definitely come to meet you personally own my own. Till then I pray God to give as much as happiness as you spread in world and keep that beautiful smile.

Stephanie Bolduc

Hello Ellen!
I'm from Quebec, Canada and I really love you! You make me laugh everyday. You even make my 6 year old daughter laugh to... even if she doesn't understand a single thing you say (she speaks french / i'm billingual)
Please continue doing what you do best which is making people laugh! It's THE best thing ever!
Love you lots!