For the first installment of her new segment, she had a very special celebrity to tell a story... herself. Check out Ellen's beautiful story about her surprise present for Portia!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Jason Bourne

hahaha...look at her face..rad

Annmarie Valenti

miracleshapn777@comcast.net

Nothing better than a surprise and watching the persons face! Loved that you shared such a private moment. Thanks!!

Annmarie Valenti

She really was surprised, feels good. Love surprising people.

Karen Aliprandi

We are travelling from Australia on 25th for a few days and can't book in for the Ellen show, do you not take bookings so far ahead?

Karen Aliprandi
Thanks

Karen Aliprandi

Karen Aliprandi
Thanks
Sorry that is August 2013 :)

Maria M

I love you both, and of course your show!!!

I´m from Spain, so I have to see the show in this web site. At home they know I´m watching your show because of my guffaw.

I would like to visit LA and of course see you show.

Jody E. Pineda

Ellen - I like you and your show a lot but was very disappointed in the Courtney Cox "interview." You kept going on and on about how good she looks, how young she looks. She looks TERRIBLE. She and all these celebrities try SO over the top hard to deny their age that it ends up making them look like zoo creatures. Her lips and her frozen face are scary. Ellen - you know better - you should be promoting (for all the girls and women out there) loving who you are at any age and the pride of looking your age! Let's see some real women of beauty who do not spend their time and energy thinking about their looks! My 86 year old mother is one. She has done important work in her life - thinking and doing for others - and her beauty shines through. Shame on you Ellen! It really makes me sad that you and Portia have bought into that whole Hollywood thing. You are not helping the cause. Think of all the girls and women who are influenced by this. It is so much of what is ill with our culture. Thanks for listening - from a 56 year old woman who is grateful for her years.

Kveta Fauna

Hi Ellen & Portia.I can still hear that you Americans are aloof.Is it true?Are you?

sneha priya jangam

Awww so sweet ellen!!! :) and the way portia surprised and shocked was so <3

Carol Grubb

My sister and her husband were in the states for the holidays. She lives in Guam, she is a librarian for one of the elementary schools there and does not get back for Christmas very often. I bought your "Heads Up" board game. We decided to plays it. We had 2 60+ year olds one 45 year old, 2 20+ your olds and 2 teenage boys (my grandsons) We had a ball and laughed so hard. We had so much fun we played every category and every card. Thanks for your game giving us have a wonderful family time. Hoping you will be adding more categories and cards to your board game so we can order more and keep continuing to paly.

carol bonillas

Loved it, it was priceless

angel

hi ellen and portia,im so happy for this suprise:D
THX ELLENNNN /<3 im very love u..this is my page about u..:)
www.facebook.com/Ellen.Portia

Ruth Padilla

Hi Ellen,
I am so excited to write you, I was really sad because your show was not viewing in our small island. But recently your show was on TV again, I love your show I think is just great, I think your wife is beautiful and wish you the best. God Bless you both. I hope someday to visit your show.
Love Ruth

William Adams

Tell Portia to join us on defendersource.com. Welcome to Rover ownership P!

Carol Morris

Ispiring woman today, she has cancer, 5 children & an unemployed husband. She'll be driving 4 hours a day, so that she can see her kids each night. Thankyou for telling her story, hopefully she will be lifted up by your humor & kindness. I think it would have been better to get her a driver/& safe transportation for her each day. Help her, help her relax & rest during the driving. Also, please give the family a new mini-van, so that her husband & children can travel safe, & it will improve their quality of life. Finally, I would like to see scholarships be given to each family member, that will be the greatest gift that you could ever give. A gift of a hopeful future. & I know that you know that the greatest gift is not the present in front of them, but the opportunity lies ahead of them. Thankyou for what you do, making me laugh every day for ten years. x0x0

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older