Happy New Year! Portia and I celebrated New Year’s with a bang. I forgot I left the champagne in the freezer.

You can celebrate 2014 with a chance to win $10,000 worth of prizes from my 12 Days of Giveaways! I know what you’re thinking... where do I enter? Well, the answer is right here.

Starting Monday, I’m back with all new shows! In honor of 2014, here are 14 reasons I’m excited about my show this week:

1. One of my favorite people, Courteney Cox, is here! She makes me laugh every time I see her, which is why we can’t go to a Maya Angelou poetry reading together ever again.
  2. One of my favorite games, Know or Go is back! I always hope that my audience is gonna Know instead of Go. They never do.
  3. The incredibly handsome Mark Wahlberg will be here. He’s telling me about his new film, “Lone Survivor." I hope he plays the title character.
  4. The wonderful Kaley Cuoco is dropping by from the set of “The Big Bang Theory." She’s always a big bang on my show, and that’s no theory.
  5. Speaking of big bangs, Steve Spangler is back with another show-stopping science experiment! I don’t know what he has planned, but I just upped the insurance on my studio.
  6. I’m going LIVE to the red carpet of the Country Music Awards! You never know who might stop by to say howdy.
  7. The incredible Sara Bareilles is going to perform a new song! She is so talented.
  8. The hilarious Matt LeBlanc is here to tell me about his show, “Episodes.”
  9. Jared Leto is talking about his unbelievable role in the new film, “Dallas Buyers Club” and...
  10. ...his band, “30 Seconds to Mars,” is going to perform!
  11. I also have a performance from those delightful boys of “The Wanted."

Only 3 more? How about 12. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, 13. Timothy Olyphant, and 14. Kym Whitley!

That’s just the tip of the iceberg!

Monday, here I come!

ellen_signature_blue

--Ellen

Comments

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older
nancy beard

never won anything in my life would be so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee. you are so inspiring ellen.

Gale Winchester

Hi Ellen, I know it has been along time since I have written to you. My Christmas was not a merry one. My older sister ended up in the hospital on Christmas eve. She fall at home getting out of bed. Broke her ankle on her left foot. And a bone in your right foot. She has a walking cast on both of her feet. Plus she is doing rehab 3 times a day. So when she goes home she will be able to walk with a walker. Her doctors still don't know why she fell. They have taken her off all her meds. This includes meds for her MS. She had this since 1984. They are not for sure if what she is taking for MS is part of the problem. But we did have some good news. She will be coming home next Tuesday. I am so really happy about this. But the one thing that has help me get through this. Is able to watch your show later in the evening. You do help out more than what you think. When things like this has happen. Thank you again for all that you have done for me. Love your fan Gale winchester

KhaThy

Can you bring back Portia on the show sometime? It's always so amazing to see her on the show!

Mary Helen Manrriquez

when do you let me know if I can get tickets for the show on March 13, 2014? I submitted the application.

CINDY WAKER

My daughter Jennifer is 34 years old and confined to a wheelchair. I come help her out every day and the highlight of the day is when your show comes on. SHE LOVES YOU AND YOUR SHOW. Thanks for making her laugh!!!!

Raelynn Butzbach

Yuo are the funniest talk show host ever! I love ya.

SHARON STRASSMAN

Happy Birthday Ellen, I just love your show, I make my grandchildren watch with me and they laugh as much as I do on some the things that happen on your show. They really enjoy the dancing at the start of your show. Keep making us laugh.And God Bless.

Susan DeLeuil

may god b as good 2 u as u r 2 all your guest!!!happy birthday!love your show.have been watching u 4 all 11 years! thanks!!

Sharon Perkins

I wish one thing in life I could win a wonderful gift or trip I have had so much heath problems it is unreal love you Ellen I could register day after day I wouldn't win anything that is my luck. In my life I have gave and gave and love my family put it seems like my life has been doom the first day I was born. If anyone has been mad at someone else I promise I will be the one that will be cussed at or be hit. I am the type of person that takes it and walks away I wish my life would get better.

Gail Wilson

Looking forward to the week so that we get over the Bronco "hangover". At least there is the MVP of the year to celebrate. Hope your great Superbowl commercial dancing gives you as much comfort as it did me.

Kathy Heatherly

I just seen your superbowl commercial you was great !!!!!

Carrie Valenzuela

I want in on all this. How can I make it happen. Thanks!!!!

Tina M Blavier

Ellen you are such an amazing woman. You have a good heart and love to help people. I just love your show and watch it every day. GOD BLESS!! GO BRONCO'S!!! LOL

georgene arsenault

Happy Birthday Ellen, totally love your show and you!

Sharon Marchini

Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite talkshow ever....Love you so much..Can't wait to come see u in person....Have a great day...

(Page 1 of 11) 1234567Older