Message from Ellen
Happy New Year! Portia and I celebrated New Year’s with a bang. I forgot I left the champagne in the freezer.
You can celebrate 2014 with a chance to win $10,000 worth of prizes from my 12 Days of Giveaways! I know what you’re thinking... where do I enter? Well, the answer is right here.
Starting Monday, I’m back with all new shows! In honor of 2014, here are 14 reasons I’m excited about my show this week:
- One of my favorite people, Courteney Cox, is here! She makes me laugh every time I see her, which is why we can’t go to a Maya Angelou poetry reading together ever again.
- One of my favorite games, Know or Go is back! I always hope that my audience is gonna Know instead of Go. They never do.
- The incredibly handsome Mark Wahlberg will be here. He’s telling me about his new film, “Lone Survivor." I hope he plays the title character.
- The wonderful Kaley Cuoco is dropping by from the set of “The Big Bang Theory." She’s always a big bang on my show, and that’s no theory.
- Speaking of big bangs, Steve Spangler is back with another show-stopping science experiment! I don’t know what he has planned, but I just upped the insurance on my studio.
- I’m going LIVE to the red carpet of the Country Music Awards! You never know who might stop by to say howdy.
- The incredible Sara Bareilles is going to perform a new song! She is so talented.
- The hilarious Matt LeBlanc is here to tell me about his show, “Episodes.”
- Jared Leto is talking about his unbelievable role in the new film, “Dallas Buyers Club” and...
- ...his band, “30 Seconds to Mars,” is going to perform!
- I also have a performance from those delightful boys of “The Wanted."
Only 3 more? How about 12. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, 13. Timothy Olyphant, and 14. Kym Whitley!
That’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Monday, here I come!