Whats_wrong_with_this_holiday_photo.png_full

Rebecca J. from Bartlett, Tennessee sent in this photo of an elf that's been listening to too much Miley Cyrus. See more "What's Wrong with This Holiday Photo?" photos here!

Comments

luckyier

I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,

wealthypeople34

Merry Christmas! Wealthy Men Dating Women, wealthy women seeking men on____RichFishes.ōrg. Thousands of Wealthy Men and Women. Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for wealthy single seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.
dsfsdfdsfsdf

Bessie Schmidt

Ellen,what you did on the show by reuniting the family and also giving them a vacation was absolutely awesome!God Bless! You are an Angel!

Coldnew

my buddy's step-sister makes $74/hour on the internet. She has been laid off for five months but last month her payment was $20294 just working on the internet for a few hours. view website,,,,,

Stacy Smith

It's a lot nicer than some I have seen!

victor Quintana

GOD BLESS AMERICA & THE WORLD AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

victor Quintana

also,,,,................
Hey there ellen,
I hope your gellin,
I pray your feet aren't A smellin,
I wish you may,
I wish you might,
Have the wish you wish tonight!@!!
May ANGELS fly,
Hi in the sky,
To watch over your head tonight,
That you make it home to porche so,
To be beneath the mistle toe!!!!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!!
LOVE ALWAYS + FOR EVER + EVER
Victor Jacob Sosa-Quintana Sr.& family

victor Quintana

hello ellen merry christmas and have a happy new year!!!!!
hey there ellen may those who fight the battle against alzheimers have GODS speed when it comes to finding a cure!!!!!!!!!!! happy holidays!!!!!!!
sincerley, Quintana family